Best AI to stack with a SERM?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I am about to buy a AI to stack with Nolva for 4 weeks and then do 4 weeks more as I am cutting, so I am looking for something that will make me lean, killing estrogen and boosting a little the testo.

I think that the best supplement on the market for these goals are:
  • Formeron by Black Lions Research
  • Nolvadren XT by MAN
  • New Erase
  • New Erase Pro
Which one is the best? I can also do 4 weeks with one supp and 4 weeks with an other one, however I would prefer use the same one.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Is this for PCT or just Nolva+AI only run?

xLGx

Awards
I'd wait until the last 2 weeks of PCT to start an AI.

And I'd go with New Erase.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Reason of your choice? :)
Because I am on TRT and get bloods done every 3-4 months. It has been validated through my blood work that it works and is by far the best OTC AI. It has proven to control my estrogen and even drop my e2 12 points. I only use a very low dose (2pumps ED) because that is all I really need.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking ad Fermeron is a powerful steroidal AI if used with Nolva is not gonna be too much? I mean lowering the estrogen more then necessary?

rphash49

Awards
I was thinking ad Fermeron is a powerful steroidal AI if used with Nolva is not gonna be too much? I mean lowering the estrogen more then necessary?
during pct I use 2 pumps every other day. No issues

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Reversitol V2 would be a nice addition to a SERM for PCT purposes. I was a big fan of Triazole back in the day as well.