PCT for Alpha Mass

Alphonz

Awards
Hey gang. I'm about to start alpha mass. Going with the recommended dosage when I start. I was going to get reboot by frl but I can't locate it in stock. So that being said. What is a recommended pct in lieu of ReBoot? I will also be taking organ shield during the cycle. Thanks!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT has Arimistane in it, just like ReBoot does.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, I'll try to grab that.
Better buy it from nutri-verse.com - they're giving out 10% off discount codes for first time customers :) Just click the blue "SAVE NOW" button on the right of the screen!

Alphonz

Awards
Thanks g0. I was going to run Alpha on-cycle while on. The hit the PCT. SUP3R looks promising. I see it has liver support/protection is that to clear the free-radicals or is this due to SUP3R and how it is processed. In other words, is SUP3R PCT methylated?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks g0. I was going to run Alpha on-cycle while on. The hit the PCT. SUP3R looks promising. I see it has liver support/protection is that to clear the free-radicals or is this due to SUP3R and how it is processed. In other words, is SUP3R PCT methylated?

No, it's not methylated!

NAC and I-3-C are just nice additions that may help your liver after a cycle of prohormones.

For cycle support purposes AR1MACARE PRO is a great product if you don't already have that "Alpha on-cycle" thing on your hand. It has TUDCA and Arimistane in it + several other ingredients - no one can beat that.

You can save some money by buying the "On & Off Cycle Therapy Stack by Olympus Labs" from nutri-verse.com - it comes with both SUP3R PCT and AR1MACARE PRO and the price is cheaper than it'd be if you bought them separately. And don't forget to take advantage from that 10% off discount code.

Alphonz

Awards
Cool man I really appreciate the insight. I'll see what can of duckets I can drop and pick up the bundle. You've been a huge help.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool man I really appreciate the insight. I'll see what can of duckets I can drop and pick up the bundle. You've been a huge help.
Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
on cycle
cycle assist

clomid 50/25/25/25
pct assist / daa g
reduce xt, start 2 weeks into pct

that sound good??

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Solid stack as well, can't go wrong with it. Little pricey though but health should always be a priority.

Sodium-D-aspartate is a good addition to any PCT protocol.

on cycle
cycle assist

clomid 50/25/25/25
pct assist / daa g
reduce xt, start 2 weeks into pct

that sound good??