Cycle/PCT question

pheeroni

Awards
Okay guys, first of all i want to introduce myself, call me pheeroni. lol
I've doing gym since 2011, got ripped on 2013, and back to where i was for some reason.

It's been said, no, i want to run through cycle this time but i got no information on my back,
i do read a lot, but all things seems very hazy from my perspective.

I planning on running Tren/Epi PH cycle from iron labs dosage are as suggested, the seller keep grossing me about since it's PH then it have no sides if i take the pct he mention to (iron labs product pct + Liv 52).
It doesn't sell me anything though, i still not conviced, then i begin my search in this forum.
Okay, here's my question :
1. I've read Tren/Epi is somewhat categories 3 steroid, what does that mean ?
2. On my first cycle, is it ok to run Tren/Epi ?
3. I've read Tren/Epi is harsh on libido, sex performance, natural testoterone destroyer, it will gradually back right ?
4. Question number 2 + if my nut on strike, can it be cured ?
5. I am prone to gyno, even though i haven't run any cycle, but my nipps kinda puffy, idk if that's caused from high body fat, but even with my lowest BF, the puffy nips are not gone, aromasin is the best choice, right ? Please enlight me.
6. what are the best PCT for tren/epi stack ? And what i should get to avoiding my nut get cracked ?
7. Thanks for everything, no, this is no question :lol:

Thanks for everything, and sory for my bad english, cheers

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for this Nolva or clomid will work. Libdio has been fine for me on epi cycles but if your worried 4ad ams would be a good addition.

pheeroni

Awards
You need a SERM for this Nolva or clomid will work. Libdio has been fine for me on epi cycles but if your worried 4ad ams would be a good addition.
Some people take serm/PCT things on cycle, does that benefit or a no ? tyvm for your responses

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Some people take serm/PCT things on cycle, does that benefit or a no ? tyvm for your responses
No, I do not believe it will. Some have claimed clomid on cycle will increase LH and will work to keep suppression at a minimum but I have personally seen no benefit in my own blood work when trying the same thing.

pheeroni

Awards
Thank you !!
So as you been said above ;
- Suggested dose epi/tren for 1 month
- PCT + Liv 52 on the next month + clomid/nolva

The dosing for clomid is 50mg EOD twice a day, and doing tappering down every weeks, right ?

Do you ever encounter any suppresion on tren/epic cycle ? Or you do epi solo cycle as you mention above ?
Seems like my knowledge about this stuff still so pathethic, i'll do some research, once again, tyvm

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You will be suppressed on any affective cycle. So yes this will do so and clomid dosing is 50mg a day for two weeks and then 25mg for two weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd definitely run Epi solo and for 6 weeks.

pheeroni

Awards
You will be suppressed on any affective cycle. So yes this will do so and clomid dosing is 50mg a day for two weeks and then 25mg for two weeks.
Thanks, i'll keep that in mind :)

I'd definitely run Epi solo and for 6 weeks.
Epi solo got more benefit than stacking it ?
If i go stacking, then its
tren : 90/90/90/90
Epi : 30/30/30/30

If solo
Epi : 40/40/40/40/40/40
CMIIW ty

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, i'll keep that in mind :)

Epi solo got more benefit than stacking it ?
If i go stacking, then its
tren : 90/90/90/90
Epi : 30/30/30/30

If solo
Epi : 40/40/40/40/40/40
CMIIW ty
Of course stacking will produce more results but running it solo is a good idea because you're a first timer.

Out of those two options Epi solo at 40mg/day for 6 weeks will definitely be better - 4 weeks is barely enough for either of those compounds at such low doses.

1 bottle of Olympus Labs EP15TANE is enough for a 6 weeker at 30/45/45/45/45/45 if you don't already have Iron Labs product in hand.

pheeroni

Awards
Of course stacking will produce more results but running it solo is a good idea because you're a first timer.

Out of those two options Epi solo at 40mg/day for 6 weeks will definitely be better - 4 weeks is barely enough for either of those compounds at such low doses.

1 bottle of Olympus Labs EP15TANE is enough for a 6 weeker at 30/45/45/45/45/45 if you don't already have Iron Labs product in hand.
my god only know internet server provider, dc'ed just a sec after i have a question again. :lol:
so how should i intake those orals ph ? 3 caps in a row at the morning, afternoon, or 1 caps at morn, afternoon and night ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have plenty of time to do your reseach - start the cycle when you feel that you're ready.

Generally it's always good idea to take oral PH's in separate doses because their half lifes are relatively short. Stable blood levels means less side effects and you'll also stay anabolic through the day! :)

pheeroni

Awards
You have plenty of time to do your reseach - start the cycle when you feel that you're ready.

Generally it's always good idea to take oral PH's in separate doses because their half lifes are relatively short. Stable blood levels means less side effects and you'll also stay anabolic through the day! :)
I do read a lot now, all thanks to you guys's advices though. Alr got the bottle of epi, but hesitate to intake it anyway because I havent hit my plateau.
My stats are :
5'8" 187 lb BF idk, around 20% i think
BP 170
Doing split routines and hit the gym 3-5 times a week + cardio after weightlift or HIIT if i have the strenght to
Daily calorie intake are around 2500, i cheat a little sometimes

I heard that epi are good for gains & cut, do a massive research, know what things to take & avoid, but i'm still not sure.

What would you suggest ? any suggestion or even flame are welcome

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do read a lot now, all thanks to you guys's advices though. Alr got the bottle of epi, but hesitate to intake it anyway because I havent hit my plateau.My stats are :5'8" 187 lb BF idk, around 20% i thinkBP 170Doing split routines and hit the gym 3-5 times a week + cardio after weightlift or HIIT if i have the strenght toDaily calorie intake are around 2500, i cheat a little sometimesI heard that epi are good for gains & cut, do a massive research, know what things to take & avoid, but i'm still not sure.What would you suggest ? any suggestion or even flame are welcome
Calorie intake seems pretty low.You're the only person who can decide whether you jump on or not! No one else will make that decision for you.

pheeroni

Awards
Calorie intake seems pretty low.You're the only person who can decide whether you jump on or not! No one else will make that decision for you.
Yet my body weight keep increasing now, idk how. but for this past 1 year, i cant even using my old sleeve because of this. I do the routines & diet as usual, i want to get clean diet on this cycle too.. Guess i'll hold it for a while..

Tyvm for your suggestion dude :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yet my body weight keep increasing now, idk how. but for this past 1 year, i cant even using my old sleeve because of this. I do the routines & diet as usual, i want to get clean diet on this cycle too.. Guess i'll hold it for a while..

Tyvm for your suggestion dude :)
No problems. Feel free to PM me if I can help you somehow!