Side effects after PCT

Tybo1989

Awards
I'm 24 years old to start and after my third cycle of properly taking a pro-hormone and the pct and never seeing any side effects, I finally did. Not to mention I took the proper time in between. Right after I finish the pct my libido hit the floor for about a month, which is back to normal. My main concern is the hair loss that occurred after about three weeks after the cycle. It's calmed down a lot since it's started but it's been two months now I can still tell I'm shedding. My question is, will it stop and what are my chances of it going back to normal. Also which shampoo is the best to help get it back to normal. Does nizoral really help? Only serious answers please.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should stop. CYcles just accelerate the hair loss you were already going to have.

Tybo1989

Awards
Okay good, yeah it's been actually shedding now about month and a half. No one has noticed but me so I guess it's not that bad but still it bothers me. Does nizoral work? And so zero chance of my hair going back to normal once my hormones and everything balances back out?

Tybo1989

Awards
Like once the cycle stops it should stop? Just curious.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like once the cycle stops it should stop? Just curious.
If you're predisposed to MPB, your cycling has only accelerated its onset. The likelihood of reversal or stoppage is slim. I've never had experience with shampoos, or chemicals that tout restoration. I'd rather just pay $20 for clippers and give up on hair.

Tybo1989

Awards
I guess the question is now is will I lose completely all of my hair or will it just accelerate to where it would of been later in life. For instance my moms dad has hair but it's definitely thinned out over the years. Also how quickly do ppl usually lose their hair from prohormones once it starts? It's been now two months since getting off of the ph and I mean I can tell shedding but no one else can. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
If you're predisposed to MPB, your cycling has only accelerated its onset. The likelihood of reversal or stoppage is slim. I've never had experience with shampoos, or chemicals that tout restoration. I'd rather just pay $20 for clippers and give up on hair.
I second the clippers! Save $ on shampoo and hair cuts! It's a win win!

Tybo1989

Awards
But how long after until you were bald? Mines thinning still a little bit on different areas but its not near as bad as when I was going through the low libido times and it's been well over two months since I stop the ph which was a mild one like a weak halodrol. Just curious how long a process like this takes before the side effects subside.
What's the truth about hairs with white bulbs and hairs with black ends when it comes to hair loss?