PCT recommendation for PH cycle

JayJonesy

Awards
Hi all, I am new to the forums so I apologize in advance if I don't go about this correctly.
First off, I am looking to start a new PH. It is not my first. I have done two in the past and didn't take proper precautions and luckily didn't suffer any consequences. Here is the contents of my upcoming cycle:

Serving Size: 1/2mL (1/2 Dropper)

Servings Per Container: 40

Furazan 150mg

5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Hexadrone 25mg

6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol

Methylclostebol 15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-en-17B-ol-3-one

Epistane 20mg

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Dymethazine 7.5mg

2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine

L-3-4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine 100mg

DHB 25mg

6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin

Now my question is, what would be necessary for me to purchase in order to maintain my own well-being AND maintain my gains?
I have done lots of research however I don't feel comfortable with my own knowledge quite yet. I can get a SERM such as nolvadex if necessary among whatever else you guys recommend.
Again, I'm a newbie. Take it easy on me;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That is a “kitchen sink” stack man. but do your self a favor and look up Nolvadex Clomid and Torem as those are those are three very popular SERMS and also look up the usual dosage for what you are planning to take. take note or the results people get as well as the sides produced. You may find your self rethinking that stack...

JayJonesy

Awards
Yeah I agree with the kitchen sink thing... The company seems to be pretty reputable and has good reviews from what I've read. I guess I gave into the "hype" of this upcoming PH. Thanks for your reply!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus Christ that is irresponsible as **** for a company to put something like that out. Gonna get their ass sued.

I woulnd;'t run it, but if you do, run this pct:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus Christ that is irresponsible as **** for a company to put something like that out. Gonna get their ass sued.

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
0/0/3/3/3/3
Couldn't agree more

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
Wow, save that for later or something when you have more cycles under your belt, i would just run epi for 6 weeks if its your 3rd cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHat is this product called?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its dragons blood by xcel and im considering it myself.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am not a fan of companies mixing a bunch of hormones together trying to reinvent the wheel, and its not even the health aspect of it. If you want to stack ph\ds find two or maybe three hormones that would work well together like epi and tren, get the proper support and pct required to stay healthy and run it at full dosage. We as consumers need to send a message to these companies that we don't want these fancy names or blends that entice kids to take these potentially dangerous sups and ultimately force the FDA's hand and run another ban. I mean I know we all would rather have pheraplex over DMZ and SD over m1-4add but what kids want is products that sound cool just as much as they are effective. Sorry end rant. That was a pain in the a$$ to type from my phone BTW

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Take a breather.... im considering it, not a definite..... I do have helladrol/bulk up/dermacrine in mind also

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
0/0/3/3/3/3
x2 on this... ooof
Couldn't agree more
x2, I almost thought it was a joke for the ingredients... nope!
seems logical

Psychward

Psychward

Awards
x2 on this... ooof x2, I almost thought it was a joke for the ingredients... nope! seems logical
Yeah, i cant believe they're selling such a ridiculous stack all in one! Some dumb kids are gonna do some serious damage to themselves i know it.

AKBUSA

AKBUSA

Awards
this is to much

I am not a fan of companies mixing a bunch of hormones together trying to reinvent the wheel, and its not even the health aspect of it. If you want to stack ph\ds find two or maybe three hormones that would work well together like epi and tren, get the proper support and pct required to stay healthy and run it at full dosage. We as consumers need to send a message to these companies that we don't want these fancy names or blends that entice kids to take these potentially dangerous sups and ultimately force the FDA's hand and run another ban. I mean I know we all would rather have pheraplex over DMZ and SD over m1-4add but what kids want is products that sound cool just as much as they are effective. Sorry end rant. That was a pain in the a$$ to type from my phone BTW
What are these guys thinking I agree 100% .... Might as well just pull the trigger and say by by to all are ph's+as .....you are just given big brother a reason.. it's the company's not being responsible ...I want support it.. we where just talking about this at the gym ever one I know all felt the same way .. .. I'm still new to this and I like what I get for all my hard work in the gym ...the guys I know are pro,s and could not belive a company would even try to make that .. buy a stack 2-3 an run it be safe and smart about it .... Just my 2ct..

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
The product is one of the new liquids that is taken sublingual. You hold it under your tongue for 60 sec and it goes directly I to the blood stream bypassing the liver. It is a personal preference with what type of pro to run. For as many people that don't like the multiple compounds there are just as many if not more that love them. This is the exact reason we have single compounds, dual compounds and more. To cater to everyone's liking.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I personally use DetonatorX when I'm on cycle for extra epi and XcelleratorX for my normal pre that doesn't have any pro in it. Products are personal preference. For as many people that hate a pre with epi there are just as many that love it, otherwise we wouldn't keep making it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally use DetonatorX when I'm on cycle for extra epi and XcelleratorX for my normal pre that doesn't have any pro in it. Products are personal preference. For as many people that hate a pre with epi there are just as many that love it, otherwise we wouldn't keep making it.
That's a good point, for those who know what they're doing, personal preference plays a huge part in their cycle choices.

AKBUSA

AKBUSA

Awards
That's a good point, for those who know what they're doing, personal preference plays a huge part in their cycle choices.
I think what is trying to be said here is . If some kid where to get his/her hands on a bottle of super mix 3000 or what ever, and had no clue cuz his buddy said he did it (and he didn'). And it was awesome.. and ends up with liver or heart failure ...come on even the pro will tell you to start light to see how your body will respond ..but I'm not some knuckle head kid who thinks a kick ass body comes in a magical pill either..... I'm just saying in order to protect what we have ...unfortuntly we have to protect the young/old knuckle heads to from them self .....also I am a firm believer in what I do with my body is up to me not you...
And when you are doing something that can infringe on that I get worked up.... Sorry for the rant ...

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I understand where your coming from. When people don't do the proper research and just take a supplement. They have no idea what it is doing to there body.