Arime pct stage 5

mark2395

Awards
Im running a cycle of promag 50/50/50/50 and the guy at the shop sold me a product called arime pct stage 5 and in it is 5 mg of epi, earase and a natural test boost with bulbine in it. What really throws me off is the 5mg of epistane that ypu take twice a day. Only into week one of the pmag and have no idea where to get a serm, any suggestions or thoughts on this?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sourcing is not allowed but if you search research chems peptides or buy Serms you should get a list of companies.

rphash49

Awards
Sourcing is not allowed but if you search research chems peptides or buy Serms you should get a list of companies.
^this.

Plus I would not use epi at whatever dose in pct. Odd that it's in a pct product. It does seem to have a lot of positive reviews but I still wouldn't use it.....

Serm + daa and your golden.

Also you should have everything in hand before starting a cycle.

mark2395

Awards
Yeah the guy had me really convinced on that as a pct, saying that at the low dose im going to do i would be fine. Now feel stupid for not getting the serm before hand. i appreciate the feedback

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the promag at 76-100 for 6 weeks too

And get a serm

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And a cycle support supp like cycle assist.

mark2395

Awards
Would spending about 300 sound right for a serm for 4 weeks? Just to make sure ive got that right..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Would spending about 300 sound right for a serm for 4 weeks? Just to make sure ive got that right..
300 what pesos? rupees? If you are talking dollars I would say dig a little more and you may be able to save your self a lot of money.

mark2395

Awards
Okay i must have fd up the math of it all then, what i saw was run it 20/20/10/10, thats 20 mg every day, 20 mg per ml, 7 60ml bottles would be what i need then or am i way off base?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Okay i must have fd up the math of it all then, what i saw was run it 20/20/10/10, thats 20 mg every day, 20 mg per ml, 7 60ml bottles would be what i need then or am i way off base?
Check and see how many mg-ml the bottle is

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way off base. If there 60mL bottles, and 20mg/mL then:

1mL = 20mg
.5L = 10mg

Week one and two, 20mg week three through five 10mg

mark2395

Awards
Holy hell, okay thats more like it. Thankyou, clearly math is not my strong point.