tamoxifen to toremifene. . that ok??

biggs85

Awards
My problem is I've been taking tamoxifen for bout a week and half for pct. I'm not gonna have enough to ride it out and can't get anymore. But i can get toremifene. So could I do 2 weeks of tamoxifen at 20/20 like I've been doing then go to toremifene. I don't see why not. But at what dose. I've seen 120/80/40/20 is popular but how should I do it after tamoxifen. Any other helpers while I'm at it? Thanks!

rphash49

Awards
The knowledgeable ppl on this thread have better preparation and wouldn't run out. Who knows?

What I will say is if my nolva magically disappeared 1 week into my pct and I only had access to torem I would make the switch

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
120/90/90/60. Start it right when you get it. Order now.

biggs85

Awards
Well I thought I had enough but didn't so I went to order nolva and it was out. Dumb on my part I know. So yes I ordered. toremifene. On its way. Thanks for the help!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I thought I had enough but didn't so I went to order nolva and it was out. Dumb on my part I know. So yes I ordered. toremifene. On its way. Thanks for the help!
You will be fine. HOw many weeks of pct have you done so far?

biggs85

Awards
Week and a half. Just got my toremifene today. Starting it...

rphash49

Awards
Well like I said I did a week and half of nolva.. but yes I'll do 4 weeks of the toremifene
I understand but I would play it safe and just start it over just to make sure