Recovery from cycle and ssri

Hadouken

Awards
Have recently done a course of test an had previously had bollock issues due to citalopram. My gym bro got me some hcg to try he couldn't get tamoxifen. This hcg seem to be kickin n I've had feeling in my nuts which I haven't had for four years. My concern is do you need tamoxifen to work with the hcg another lad sorted us some clomid who says I should take one a day for fourteen days after the last pin of hcg. We're running 250iu hcg twice a week for a month is that ok?

Hadouken

Awards
Armidex

Can get a hold of armidex as well if needed?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCG should not be used for PCT. Get some clomid or nolva and run it for 4 weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have recently done a course of test (WHEN? LAST YEAR? LAST WEEK?) an had previously had bollock (OK, I KNOW THIS ONE, THAT'S A BAD SITUATION) issues (HMM, LIKE HEADACHES, FINGERNAIL SENSITIVITY, RECTAL BLEEDING?) due to citalopram (SO YOUR BOLLCOCK, OH I MEAN BOLLOCK ISSUE WAS CAUSED BY THIS, ACCORDING TO YOU? YOUR DOCTOR? YOUR HORROSCOPE?). My gym bro(OH YES, MY FAVORITE BRO OF ALL, ALWAYS TAKE HIS ADVICE, ALWAYS.......) got me some hcg to try (TO SEE IF YOU LIKE THE TASTE?) he couldn't get tamoxifen(HCG AND NOLVA ARE INTERCHANGABLE, NO WORRIES HERE). This hcg seem to be kickin n I've had feeling in my nuts which I haven't had for four years( YOU LITERALLY HAD NO FEELING IN YOUR TESTICLES?, TOTALLY NUMB?... AND THIS WASN'T A BIG CONCERN FOR YOU, MEDICALLY?). My concern is do you need tamoxifen to work with the hcg(? HERE'S SOME PUNCTUATION, I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER RUN-ON SENTENCE.) another lad( YOU'VE GOT SOME REALLY AWESOME AND KNOWLEDGABLE BROS, BRO) sorted(I KNOW THIS ONE TOO! ACQUIRED IT FOR YOU) us some clomid who says I should take one(ONE WHAT? ENTIRE BOX?) a day for fourteen days after the last pin of hcg(CLOMID IS ALLERGIC TO NEEDLES, SO THIS MAKES TOTAL SENSE). We're running 250iu hcg twice a week for a month is that ok?(STILL A LITTLE FUZZY ON WHY YOU ARE RUNNING IT, PLUS YOU HAVE BROS GALLORE THAT ARE TOTALLY STEERING YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ALREADY)
HELP....

13bret

13bret

Awards
Nice translation! OP you got no business doing hormones. You should stack valtrex with monistat 7.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
subbed for OPs response translated

Hadouken

Awards
Wow! All I needed was the grammer police to start jumping in there. Was on my mobile so apologies for the run ons.

5 year ago ran citalopram for six months which caused shutdown and a hot of other problems. Testicle siZe never regained. Visited about four endos who didn't have a clue. I'm a cage fighter so for my last one my 'bro' gave me two jabs of test to help with fatigue. He recently finished a cycle and had full shutdown so got in some hcg. I came across this site 'the agony of ecstasy by jefferey dach ' which basically described my issues. So my mate sorted me with some hcg which as I say seems to be working. My issue is with coming of the hcg and not desentisizing the hypothalamus and have read that tamoxifen stops the negative feedback loop from working properly.

The clomid is in a bottle with 15 tabs in it no dosages mentioned?

My question really is can armidex do the same as that is the only ae I can get at the min? Maybe a body building forum wasn't the best place to ask but thought you guys might know your ****.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
seems like most the clomid ive seen over the yrs were 50 mgs.. you could likely split them.
also I recommend you use some of iForces reversitol. it is excellent at normalizing and optimizing your hormones naturally.. no it wont keep your test artificially high but it addresses the big picture hormonally. it should help keep things nominal and help to make you feel vigorous.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't recommend anything because I'm not an endocrinologist. Did you get labs done? I still don't understand. You want your testicle size back and you're jabbing test when you're tired? Did you do a cycle?

Hadouken

Awards
Thanks for getting back, im seeing a endo nexgt month in a big city so hopefully he will have came across cases like this. Yeah my mate jabbed me twice for a fight to get rid of fatigue. Labs have came with with test @ 15 and highprolactin. Thanks might do 7 days full tab then split the rest into halfs. Will have a look at that resveratol.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Reversitol V2 would be a good natty option to help.