BEAST BIOTECH SPAWN, PCT

SparkyKarl

Awards
Hello all, I've been looking into a supplement by Beast Biotech, called Spawn, but I'm confused about PCT, I was edging more towards OTC PCT, something like Erase Pro, and DAA and may be Esto Suppress, I would be possibly dosing at 3 Tabs. Any help would be very much appreciated, I've looked everywhere on the Internet about this supplement but there is not much Info on PCT.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Trenavar
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione – 22mg
Epistane
2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane - 10mg
Methylstenbolone
2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one – 6mgs
Liver Guard
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) - 100mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC) - 100mg
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) - 100mg

SparkyKarl

Awards
Anyone? it's not that hard, will the PCT I've chosen work or not.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Anyone? it's not that hard, will the PCT I've chosen work or not.
You can find the info on your own. You NEED a SERM. That's not a supplement it's 2 active steroids and a pro hormone.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you follow something close to this:
nolva: 40/20/10/10
tropinol : 0/0/4/4/3/2
reversitol:0/0/3/3/1/1/1

SparkyKarl

Awards
I recommend you follow something close to this:
nolva: 40/20/10/10
tropinol : 0/0/4/4/3/2
reversitol:0/0/3/3/1/1/1
Thanks man, finally a good answer, but what happens if I can't get a SERM, is there any OTC PCT that will cut it, what about, REVOLUTION PCT + FINAFLEX PURE TEST [DAA], and Esto Supress, will that might work. People say Esto Supress is very close to Nolva.

rphash49

Awards
Thanks man, finally a good answer, but what happens if I can't get a SERM, is there any OTC PCT that will cut it, what about, REVOLUTION PCT + FINAFLEX PURE TEST [DAA], and Esto Supress, will that might work. People say Esto Supress is very close to Nolva.
For the supplement you are looking at it would just be dumb not to get a serm. And estro supress is nothing like Nolva. The serm is the pct with everything else being add-on.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Nolva, Tropinol and Reversitol is the way to go

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe you can use a OTC as long as you don't get too crazy with your cycle and you plan for it to take a lot longer to recover.
for me I would use erase/reversitol/tropinol/intimidate stack
mostly because its cheap for me. but in the past I have used COMPLETE PCT and AX/TZ/LX both with great success.

rphash49

Awards
I believe you can use a OTC as long as you don't get too crazy with your cycle and you plan for it to take a lot longer to recover.
Longer recovery = loss of gains.

Why put in all the work to just lose it in pct because you didn't restore your hormone levels fast enough.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Longer recovery = loss of gains.

Why put in all the work to just lose it in pct because you didn't restore your hormone levels fast enough.
This is why I have never udnrestood the OTC PCT people. It's like they WANT to recover slower aka losing more gains.

My recommendation is:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
or
Clomid
50/50/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Nolva
Intimidate
Tropinol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Did you start your cycle? I will be running this end of March. I would go with 2 a day if i were you.You really need a serm though, i will be going with nolva, daa and erase. Let me know how it's going