First ph cycle need advice on pct

slugman

slugman

Awards
Hey guys I'm 21, 5 foot 7 157lbs. I've been lifting for 2 and a half years and just bought a ph stack. I'm going to do my first ph cycle using M-Sten (Methylstenbolone), along with blockade for cycle support. As for a pct, I bought ArimePCT stage5. A lot of the reviews say its a very good product. But would I also need to buy Nolva or Clomid for a pct? My diet and workouts are in check. I know I have to run the cycle for 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks on pct, but I mostly need help with the pct as I've heard some horror stories about not doing pct correctly.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Let me first just say I really really really hope you know what you're doing in choosing m-sten as a first cycle. That is arguably one of the harshest compounds on the market right now.

Second point- you absolutely should not cycle AT ALL without a serm. Not saying it hasn't been done. But they're so relatively easy to obtain and use it doesn't make sense not to. It will help you keep gains, avoid gyno, recover quickly, and not to mention the fact that it's only your entire endocrine system your putting at risk without it.

Get a serm man. I personally like clomid 50/50/25/25 (mg) but nolva 20/20/10/10 would be just as effective.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You will be advised that you are too young and would be better off gaining naturally. For long term muscle gains, youre nowhere near your max genetic potential yet.
Eat, lift, sleep.

In the event you disregard my own and im sure soon others advice, yes you need a SERM.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Completely missed his age... Just from personal experience here... Wait a year or two. I cycled early as well, and even done the right way it still can mess you up long term. I had low t levels for a long time after cycling sd at around age 20 even using clomid pct and aromasin on cycle.

I came back fine eventually but there's no sense wasting the super high test you already have flowing right now naturally

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be advised that you are too young and would be better off gaining naturally. For long term muscle gains, youre nowhere near your max genetic potential yet.
Eat, lift, sleep.

In the event you disregard my own and im sure soon others advice, yes you need a SERM.
He's 21. Old enough. Doesn't mean he should do it, but probably would be ok.

Don't run m sten for you first cycle. Stash that away for a future cycle.

Get epistane or h drol.

And get a SERM.

slugman

slugman

Awards
All good advice prolly just gonna wait it out till i reach genetic potential

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
All good advice prolly just gonna wait it out till i reach genetic potential
probably a good decision. Like warbird said above though if you do get antsy and end up cycling (which we all know will probably happen, it happens to everyone) ... Do yourself a huge favor and pick a more mild compound for the first time through

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Good to hear that you are not going through with it.

Always have EVERyTHING you will need on hand. Typical recommendations are Nolva, Reversitol, Intimidate, and a T-Booster like Tropinol are pretty much how you would take care of a PCT.

Also, for future questions about PCT, look into things, come up with a plan, then ask if that plan works before you purchase anything.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
He's 21. Old enough. Doesn't mean he should do it, but probably would be ok.

Don't run m sten for you first cycle. Stash that away for a future cycle.

Get epistane or h drol.

And get a SERM.
21 is far too young to cycle, his endocrine system doesn't fully develop until his mid 20s, cycling young can permanently effect an under developed endocrine system. Wait, your natural test levels are still very high so you shouldn't have any issues gaining.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I decided a long time ago not to run any cycles until my 30s. So much time to work on your natural ability. Just run some natty test boosters until you are about 25 and re-assess from that point. Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT are good options.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I decided a long time ago not to run any cycles until my 30s. So much time to work on your natural ability. Just run some natty test boosters until you are about 25 and re-assess from that point. Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT are good options.
exactly what my thoughts and plans are. Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT until im 30 or i really need more!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Eat, lift, sleep.

THIS.../\