Nolva = red eyes, stomach cramps, swollen nodes?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I've been on pct for epistane for nearly a week. 20mg a day of nolva, 3 grams daa, 5 grams creatine, whey protein, etc. I wake up every morning with bloodshot eyes and stomach cramps up throughout the day and I noticed swollen nodes by my groin. Are these common symptoms. Anything I should do about it? I'm also taking AI Life Support for blood pressure and liver support along with some tudca @ 500mg a day for liver support.

av6258

av6258

Awards
I've been on pct for epistane for nearly a week. 20mg a day of nolva, 3 grams daa, 5 grams creatine, whey protein, etc. I wake up every morning with bloodshot eyes and stomach cramps up throughout the day and I noticed swollen nodes by my groin. Are these common symptoms. Anything I should do about it? I'm also taking AI Life Support for blood pressure and liver support along with some tudca @ 500mg a day for liver support.
You should go to a doctor ASAP

rphash49

Awards
Never heard of Nolva doing this. See doctor for medical advice rather than forum members.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
It was pink eye and I'm fine now. The nodes are gone now too and stomach ache is also gone probably unrelated to nolva.