DAA

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. DAA


    My PCT after 13 weeks of:

    500mg of Test E and 300mg of Deca and then the 14th week just 500mg. Test E.
    While on I was taking 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday and .5mg of Caber every 4th day, 2 Unleashed in the morning and 2 at night.
    250UI of HCG for 14 weeks.

    PCT beginning 1 week after my last Test E pin:

    12.5mg Aromasine everyday for 4 weeks
    50mg of Clomid for 2 weeks and then 25mg for the next 2 weeks
    3 Prolactrone, 2 in the morning and 1 and night
    2 Unleashed in the morning and 2 at night.
    DAA.

    My question is, when should I start with the DAA? I'm on week 1 of my PCT right now and have not started DAA.


  2. Safe to start DAA now. 3g daily dosed when you want. If you have GI issues, split dose to twice a day, 1.5g per serving. Good luck Joe, let's hope for no ED this time around.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Safe to start DAA now. 3g daily dosed when you want. If you have GI issues, split dose to twice a day, 1.5g per serving. Good luck Joe, let's hope for no ED this time around.
    On this cycle I have had next to zero ED issues. In the last 2 weeks maybe once a week I may have one but that may be more to do with my age (im 44) than anything. The past week my libido has been good one day and down the next. I had bloods taken on the 20th. My last pin was on the 17th. I will test again after PCT. Thank you for the advice

  4. Start it now. Everything looks good. How were your gainz?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  5. My gains were stable. I was very happy with maintaining my libido.
    I just got my results back Friday and my total test was 1600, my prolactin was 2.8 and but my estrogen was 250!! How? I took the aromasine at 12.5mg per day I dony understand why? And now what should i do about my aromasine dosage while im on PCT. im still taking 12.5mg.
    •   
       


  6. Maybe fake aromasin? Who was your source?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  7. I thought about that. My source was the same person I got my Test and Deca from.

  8. PMing you
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  9. Did u get my last email?

  10. DAA products like Intimidate SRT (NMDA) are nice use them throughout PCT.

  11. FWIW - recent studies suggest DAA has greater efficacy with older users. Please don't read anything into that, I WISH I was still 44.

  12. Doesn't daa take about twelve days to actually increase test levels? So I'm wondering myself if it should be started twelve days before pct starts or just start it on the first day of pct?

  13. Just got bloods done again. Tomorrow is the last day of PCT. should be getting my results in 3 or 4 days.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Just got bloods done again. Tomorrow is the last day of PCT. should be getting my results in 3 or 4 days.
    You should have lab work done 2-3 weeks AFTER PCT

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  15. Why?

    Also, I needed to anyway because my estrogen was 250 3 days after my last pin because i had bunk Aromasine, so i started taking real Adex. I needed to know if I was getting back to normal.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Why?

    Also, I needed to anyway because my estrogen was 250 3 days after my last pin because i had bunk Aromasine, so i started taking real Adex. I needed to know if I was getting back to normal.
    I don't think it hurts to get bloods done when you did but I recommend getting them again in 2-3 weeks. Reason is to see how your levels are holding once everything is out of your system.

  17. I was under the impression that after 4 weeks it is out of your system.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    On this cycle I have had next to zero ED issues. In the last 2 weeks maybe once a week I may have one but that may be more to do with my age (im 44) than anything. The past week my libido has been good one day and down the next. I had bloods taken on the 20th. My last pin was on the 17th. I will test again after PCT. Thank you for the advice
    Probably due to test e. Good to hear no ed issues.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    My PCT after 13 weeks of:

    500mg of Test E and 300mg of Deca and then the 14th week just 500mg. Test E.
    While on I was taking 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday and .5mg of Caber every 4th day, 2 Unleashed in the morning and 2 at night.
    250UI of HCG for 14 weeks.

    PCT beginning 1 week after my last Test E pin:

    12.5mg Aromasine everyday for 4 weeks
    50mg of Clomid for 2 weeks and then 25mg for the next 2 weeks
    3 Prolactrone, 2 in the morning and 1 and night
    2 Unleashed in the morning and 2 at night.
    DAA.

    My question is, when should I start with the DAA? I'm on week 1 of my PCT right now and have not started DAA.
    You can start it now. Also add some ghrp and ghrp for added igf1 cause it drops on cycle.

    If you want non peptide route then ursolic acid is the way to go.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I was under the impression that after 4 weeks it is out of your system.
    The cycle should be but the serm needs to be out of your system as well for your final blood work.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You can start it now. Also add some ghrp and ghrp for added igf1 cause it drops on cycle.

    If you want non peptide route then ursolic acid is the way to go.
    I think I have some; but I never used it and dont know what dosage. It's in powder form and needs to constituted with bac water. Is there an expiration date for it?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I think I have some; but I never used it and dont know what dosage. It's in powder form and needs to constituted with bac water. Is there an expiration date for it?
    They can last for 8 months to 1 year I believe. Dont even need cold storage.

    I've heard up to 3 years but idk about that.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    The cycle should be but the serm needs to be out of your system as well for your final blood work.
    Ok, so the serm will have an effect on my estrogen as well as test?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    They can last for 8 months to 1 year I believe. Dont even need cold storage.

    I've heard up to 3 years but idk about that.
    I've had it for over 2 years so maybe I should get some more. Now if I use it it wont shut down anything else will it?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I've had it for over 2 years so maybe I should get some more. Now if I use it it wont shut down anything else will it?
    Ghrp and cjc releases gh and igf1 naturally. They dont replace they increase. Especally important for someone over 30.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Ghrp and cjc releases gh and igf1 naturally. They dont replace they increase. Especally important for someone over 30.
    Thank you.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Ok, so the serm will have an effect on my estrogen as well as test?
    Is that a serious question? Assuming it is a serious question: yes a serm increases your estrogen levels via conversion from increased testosterone. In your case it looks like you are using an AI which should have been preventing your estrogen levels from recovering. I've never used an AI at the beginning of pct so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Is that a serious question? Assuming it is a serious question: yes a serm increases your estrogen levels via conversion from increased testosterone.
    Yes, I know test converts to estrogen and my test is raised by the serm but what i meant was I am also still on anti-estrogen. Shouldn't it control it?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Yes, I know test converts to estrogen and my test is raised by the serm but what i meant was I am also still on anti-estrogen. Shouldn't it control it?
    I updated my previous post

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Is that a serious question? Assuming it is a serious question: yes a serm increases your estrogen levels via conversion from increased testosterone. In your case it looks like you are using an AI which should have been preventing your estrogen levels from recovering. I've never used an AI at the beginning of pct so someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Ok, I get it. But the reality is, I was on 12.5mg of what I thought was real Aromasine and it turned out to be bunk because 3 days after my last pin I got bloods and my Estrogen came back at 250!! By the time I got my results back I had been on PCT for 2 weeks. I stopped the fake Aromasine and started .25mg of real Adex. So I needed to know if my levels were coming down. My libio is back but I wouldn't call it roaring.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 11:54 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme, DAA and Andraulic State GT
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 12:43 PM
  3. DAA on a Keto Diet
    By SonicSWOLE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
  4. Who manufacturers DAA (D-aspartic acid)?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
  5. DAA suppliers
    By nunes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Log in
Log in