DAA

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
My PCT after 13 weeks of:

500mg of Test E and 300mg of Deca and then the 14th week just 500mg. Test E.
While on I was taking 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday and .5mg of Caber every 4th day, 2 Unleashed in the morning and 2 at night.
250UI of HCG for 14 weeks.

PCT beginning 1 week after my last Test E pin:

12.5mg Aromasine everyday for 4 weeks
50mg of Clomid for 2 weeks and then 25mg for the next 2 weeks
3 Prolactrone, 2 in the morning and 1 and night
2 Unleashed in the morning and 2 at night.
DAA.

My question is, when should I start with the DAA? I'm on week 1 of my PCT right now and have not started DAA.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Safe to start DAA now. 3g daily dosed when you want. If you have GI issues, split dose to twice a day, 1.5g per serving. Good luck Joe, let's hope for no ED this time around.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Safe to start DAA now. 3g daily dosed when you want. If you have GI issues, split dose to twice a day, 1.5g per serving. Good luck Joe, let's hope for no ED this time around.
On this cycle I have had next to zero ED issues. In the last 2 weeks maybe once a week I may have one but that may be more to do with my age (im 44) than anything. The past week my libido has been good one day and down the next. I had bloods taken on the 20th. My last pin was on the 17th. I will test again after PCT. Thank you for the advice :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start it now. Everything looks good. How were your gainz?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
My gains were stable. I was very happy with maintaining my libido.
I just got my results back Friday and my total test was 1600, my prolactin was 2.8 and but my estrogen was 250!! How? I took the aromasine at 12.5mg per day I dony understand why? And now what should i do about my aromasine dosage while im on PCT. im still taking 12.5mg.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe fake aromasin? Who was your source?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I thought about that. My source was the same person I got my Test and Deca from.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PMing you

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
DAA products like Intimidate SRT (NMDA) are nice use them throughout PCT.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW - recent studies suggest DAA has greater efficacy with older users. Please don't read anything into that, I WISH I was still 44.

LightzOut

LightzOut

Awards
Doesn't daa take about twelve days to actually increase test levels? So I'm wondering myself if it should be started twelve days before pct starts or just start it on the first day of pct?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Just got bloods done again. Tomorrow is the last day of PCT. should be getting my results in 3 or 4 days.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Why?

Also, I needed to anyway because my estrogen was 250 3 days after my last pin because i had bunk Aromasine, so i started taking real Adex. I needed to know if I was getting back to normal.

rphash49

Awards
Why?

Also, I needed to anyway because my estrogen was 250 3 days after my last pin because i had bunk Aromasine, so i started taking real Adex. I needed to know if I was getting back to normal.
I don't think it hurts to get bloods done when you did but I recommend getting them again in 2-3 weeks. Reason is to see how your levels are holding once everything is out of your system.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I was under the impression that after 4 weeks it is out of your system.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
On this cycle I have had next to zero ED issues. In the last 2 weeks maybe once a week I may have one but that may be more to do with my age (im 44) than anything. The past week my libido has been good one day and down the next. I had bloods taken on the 20th. My last pin was on the 17th. I will test again after PCT. Thank you for the advice :)
Probably due to test e. Good to hear no ed issues.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My PCT after 13 weeks of:

500mg of Test E and 300mg of Deca and then the 14th week just 500mg. Test E.
While on I was taking 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday and .5mg of Caber every 4th day, 2 Unleashed in the morning and 2 at night.
250UI of HCG for 14 weeks.

PCT beginning 1 week after my last Test E pin:

12.5mg Aromasine everyday for 4 weeks
50mg of Clomid for 2 weeks and then 25mg for the next 2 weeks
3 Prolactrone, 2 in the morning and 1 and night
2 Unleashed in the morning and 2 at night.
DAA.

My question is, when should I start with the DAA? I'm on week 1 of my PCT right now and have not started DAA.
You can start it now. Also add some ghrp and ghrp for added igf1 cause it drops on cycle.

If you want non peptide route then ursolic acid is the way to go.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You can start it now. Also add some ghrp and ghrp for added igf1 cause it drops on cycle.

If you want non peptide route then ursolic acid is the way to go.
I think I have some; but I never used it and dont know what dosage. It's in powder form and needs to constituted with bac water. Is there an expiration date for it?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I have some; but I never used it and dont know what dosage. It's in powder form and needs to constituted with bac water. Is there an expiration date for it?
They can last for 8 months to 1 year I believe. Dont even need cold storage.

I've heard up to 3 years but idk about that.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
The cycle should be but the serm needs to be out of your system as well for your final blood work.
Ok, so the serm will have an effect on my estrogen as well as test?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
They can last for 8 months to 1 year I believe. Dont even need cold storage.

I've heard up to 3 years but idk about that.
I've had it for over 2 years so maybe I should get some more. Now if I use it it wont shut down anything else will it?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had it for over 2 years so maybe I should get some more. Now if I use it it wont shut down anything else will it?
Ghrp and cjc releases gh and igf1 naturally. They dont replace they increase. Especally important for someone over 30.

rphash49

Awards
Ok, so the serm will have an effect on my estrogen as well as test?
Is that a serious question? Assuming it is a serious question: yes a serm increases your estrogen levels via conversion from increased testosterone. In your case it looks like you are using an AI which should have been preventing your estrogen levels from recovering. I've never used an AI at the beginning of pct so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Is that a serious question? Assuming it is a serious question: yes a serm increases your estrogen levels via conversion from increased testosterone.
Yes, I know test converts to estrogen and my test is raised by the serm but what i meant was I am also still on anti-estrogen. Shouldn't it control it?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Is that a serious question? Assuming it is a serious question: yes a serm increases your estrogen levels via conversion from increased testosterone. In your case it looks like you are using an AI which should have been preventing your estrogen levels from recovering. I've never used an AI at the beginning of pct so someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Ok, I get it. But the reality is, I was on 12.5mg of what I thought was real Aromasine and it turned out to be bunk because 3 days after my last pin I got bloods and my Estrogen came back at 250!! By the time I got my results back I had been on PCT for 2 weeks. I stopped the fake Aromasine and started .25mg of real Adex. So I needed to know if my levels were coming down. My libio is back but I wouldn't call it roaring.

rphash49

Awards
The AI should lower the amount of estrogen by stopping testosterone conversion to estrogen. Sucks that your on cycle ai was bunk and you now have to lower e2 levels. If the ai was working on cycle estrogen should have been low. During pct you need estrogen to recover but you want to block the estrogen receptors in breast cells which would be better handled with Nolva or torem. IMO. Someone correct me if I'm missing something or mis stated

rphash49

Awards
Ok, I get it. But the reality is, I was on 12.5mg of what I thought was real Aromasine and it turned out to be bunk because 3 days after my last pin I got bloods and my Estrogen came back at 250!! By the time I got my results back I had been on PCT for 2 weeks. I stopped the fake Aromasine and started .25mg of real Adex. So I needed to know if my levels were coming down. My libio is back but I wouldn't call it roaring.
Without a doubt get your blood work done again a few weeks after pct. If you are really worried about it get work done at very end of pct and then again 3 weeks after pct complete.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Without a doubt get your blood work done again a few weeks after pct. If you are really worried about it get work done at very end of pct and then again 3 weeks after pct complete.
Ok, thank you.
Have you ever heard of a Clomid ONLY cycle?

rphash49

Awards
Ok, thank you.
Have you ever heard of a Clomid ONLY cycle?
Do you mean Clomid only pct? Yes I have but Clomid doesn't block estrogen receptors in breast tissue. For pct I never use Clomid or Nolva solo. I use torem or Clomid+Nolva. If you are not gyno prone Clomid only pct should be fine. Clomid is better than Nolva for restarting hpta.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Do you mean Clomid only pct? Yes I have but Clomid doesn't block estrogen receptors in breast tissue. For pct I never use Clomid or Nolva solo. I use torem or Clomid+Nolva. If you are not gyno prone Clomid only pct should be fine. Clomid is better than Nolva for restarting hpta.
No, I dont mean for PCT, I actually mean for cycle. I read that Clomid tricks your body into believing that your estrogen is low and thus induces your body to produce more test.

rphash49

Awards
No, I dont mean for PCT, I actually mean for cycle. I read that Clomid tricks your body into believing that your estrogen is low and thus induces your body to produce more test.
I don't see it raising test levels high enough to be worth it. basically I don't see it being real effect in a person with normal test levels. I have not tried it so I don't know but a Cincinnati reds pitcher got suspended a few years ago when he tested positive for Clomid. If I'm not mistaken that was all he tested positive for.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I don't see it raising test levels high enough to be worth it. basically I don't see it being real effect in a person with normal test levels. I have not tried it so I don't know but a Cincinnati reds pitcher got suspended a few years ago when he tested positive for Clomid. If I'm not mistaken that was all he tested positive for.
Well there you go. Also, it depends on what you mean by "nromal". I'm 44 and 500 is considered "normal" for my age. When I was 26 it was 800. So if Clomid can keep me at 800-1000 off cycle, I would be happy with that.

rphash49

Awards
I'm actually wondering if Clomid if at any level would stimulate FSH during cycle to prevent total natty test shut down. No way to test this as you can't measure testosterone inside the testis.

rphash49

Awards
Well there you go. Also, it depends on what you mean by "nromal". I'm 44 and 500 is considered "normal" for my age. When I was 26 it was 800. So if Clomid can keep me at 800-1000 off cycle, I would be happy with that.
The concern with extended use would be enlargement of the pituitary which is near the optic nerve in the brain. Could cause visual changes. And while it would probably be minimal it could also raise estrogen to a level you don't want.

Take a look at the studies at PubMed.com. older guys with low test take it for periods of time in excess of 6 months at 25mg a day or every other day with good results. Note that the test subjects had test levels around 300 when they started and Clomid kept them in the range of 600.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
The concern with extended use would be enlargement of the pituitary which is near the optic nerve in the brain. Could cause visual changes. And while it would probably be minimal it could also raise estrogen to a level you don't want.

Take a look at the studies at PubMed.com. older guys with low test take it for periods of time in excess of 6 months at 25mg a day or every other day with good results. Note that the test subjects had test levels around 300 when they started and Clomid kept them in the range of 600.
Thank you man! That was some good reading. As for the estrogen levels, can't they just be controlled by some AI?

rphash49

Awards
Thank you man! That was some good reading. As for the estrogen levels, can't they just be controlled by some AI?
Yes an ai can control estrogen but I would never use for an extended period of time. Your body needs estrogen for libido, bone density, etc. Low e2 can also make your joints ache. If you are going to self medicate with Clomid I would get your bloods done every couple months to check on your levels rather than extended use of an ai.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, I got my post PCT bloods back and my Total Test was 539, my Free Test was 12.8, my Estrogen was 28 and my Prolactine was 4.8.

First I want to say Im 44, so my normal Test levels should be around 500. But i think my Free Test was kind of low and I was using Unleashed throughout my cycle and for PCT.

I once again have to givr props to Prolactrone. I was on Caber during cycle but for the 4 weeks of PCT i was on Prolactrone and it kept my Prolactine down as you can see.

Tuesday will make it 7 days off of PCT. When should I start another cycle. I was hoping for December.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Time on cycle +pct =min amount of time off
Ok, thank you. Since I started AAS about 4 years ago I have never been off for more than 8 weeks no matter how long the cycle. Usually I'm only off for about 4 weeks. But if I am to be off as long as you say, that would mean not doing another cycle until the middle of January 2014.
Would you happen to know why my Free Test is so low?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thank you. Since I started AAS about 4 years ago I have never been off for more than 8 weeks no matter how long the cycle. Usually I'm only off for about 4 weeks. But if I am to be off as long as you say, that would mean not doing another cycle until the middle of January 2014.
Would you happen to know why my Free Test is so low?
Dude this is not smart. Have you got blood work done ever?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I've been off PCT for 9 days and my libido is for ****.
About 2 weeks ago as I started taking Bulbine I felt a gradual increase in my libido. Then, about 4 days ago it started going dead. WTF? I had tested one day before the end of PCT at 539 Total Test, 12.8 Free Test, 4.8 Prolactine and 28 Total Estrogen. Im 44 so those numbers are normal for my age.
About 4 days ago a friend advised I do another 3 weeks of PCT. So Ive been back on Clomid for 4 days.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your blood test in PCT just validates that your SERM was real, nothing else. Total test could have dropped to 100 1-2 weeks post PCT.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
OMG!! Why would it do that? My normal levels are 502. Why would it drop below that?