Please critique my PCT

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
I am running a 5 week cycle of Epi. Going 30mg/day for 2 weeks and 45mg/day for the last 3 weeks.

For my PCT, I have liquid Clomid and Nolva on hand in case I experience any gyno symptoms. I also have Erase and DAA.

For my PCT, I plan on running it like this.

Weeks 1-4: Clomid (Please advise me on the dosage for this. I have a liquid oral bottle that is 50mg/ml. Not sure how much to take per day)
Weeks 3-6: Erase
Weeks 1-6: DAA

Any tweaks I should make?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
50/50/25/25 and go

if you have enough, go another week at 45

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
50/50/25/25 and go

if you have enough, go another week at 45
Ok, so you're saying I should try and take the Clomid for 5 weeks? Or were you referring to the epistane?

After digging and talking to some guys, I think I'm going to go with this

Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1
DAA: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
my bad. i ment epistane for a 6th week. 50/50/25/25 was the clomid dose

probly dont even need the nolva, but it looks good. i think u only need 3g of daa/day though

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
my bad. i ment epistane for a 6th week. 50/50/25/25 was the clomid dose

probly dont even need the nolva, but it looks good. i think u only need 3g of daa/day though
I don't think I have enough pills for a 6th week, otherwise I probably would. I'm running Nolva just cuz of my own paranoia and need to feel secure from getting gyno lol. I'm sure all first-timers feel this way. The Erase and DAA dosing is actually how many pills to take a day, not grams. Forgot to specify that.

Thanks for the help!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just run the epistane till the bottle is out then. so you dont have a useless batch of pills sitting around

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
what brand epi are you using?
The LG Epi-10 is out of sale everywhere I look. Looked on 5-6 different sites and all of them were out of stock. So I went with the next best thing, Epi-150. Seen a lot of guys run it and get great results.