Struggling in PCT

power_house

Awards
I'm in week 2 of PCT using nolva and clomid.

Clomid at 100/50/50/25
Nolva at 40/20/20/10

I'm on week 2 but feel ****! Shall I add a test booster like activate extreme? Or DAA?
Iv lost some of the mass I gained but my strength has remained.

I ran a 12 week cycle of test prop (6 ml a week) so quite high dosage for me anyway
3ml of mast a week
And 100mg of anavar

My nuts r struggling and libido is non existent. What about HCG ? I didn't do any during cycle and I have heard it can suppress u in its own right. Any thoughts would be great.

FranARG

Awards
HCG should have been started on the last weeks of your cycle, not on PCT, since it will keep you shut down.
Add DAA, 3gr ED, and an AI with Armistane, like Erase or AD-3 PCT or Revolution PCT.

You did a pretty sick cycle, just hang on and give your body some time to recover.

jking4

If it where me I'd just do clomid. not nolva as well. daa should have been started last week of cycle because it takes 2 weeks to feel full effects but better late than never. normally you don't start feeling better until week 3-4. for libido you can do dhea but your increasing your chances for estrogen rebound so I'd grab some erase starts at 75mg then taper down to 25.

power_house

Awards
All good points and I will add some DAA right now and I have ordered a natty test booster. Why would I need erase as well? Won't the nolva do the job as far as eastrogen is concerned

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I'm in week 2 of PCT using nolva and clomid.

Clomid at 100/50/50/25
Nolva at 40/20/20/10

I'm on week 2 but feel ****! Shall I add a test booster like activate extreme? Or DAA?
Iv lost some of the mass I gained but my strength has remained.

I ran a 12 week cycle of test prop (6 ml a week) so quite high dosage for me anyway
3ml of mast a week
And 100mg of anavar

My nuts r struggling and libido is non existent. What about HCG ? I didn't do any during cycle and I have heard it can suppress u in its own right. Any thoughts would be great.
HCG will help with testicular size. Libido might be better enhanced with a natty test booster like Testabolan V2. You should definitely be on a DAA product in PCT, as according to recent data the only real benefit of DAA supplementation appears to be in situations identical to those created during a PCT (very low testosterone levels with the ability to increase). Intimidate SRT has NMDA a much more potent form of DAA if you do go with a DAA product.