h-drol pct?

omegaorgun

Awards
From what i have read h-drol and similar products are a weaker version of s-drol and sometimes do not need a pct to be taken with?

I have 2 bottles of h-drol and will be taking them in the coming weeks. I bough a otc pct stack I'm not sure if it's enough advice appreciated?Finaflex REVOLUTION + PURE TEST PCT STACK.

Have milk thistle on the way too will this inhibit the PH in anyway?

Any thoughts on tribestan?

I'm thinking 50/75/75/75/75/75 on the h-drol it's more to supercharge my training back as i quit lifting due to injury.
I have started back lifting and was surprised what i retained maybe 70% of what i had with less volume. I will be getting back into having decent training sessions before i start.

This is my first PH main goals are fat loss and strength gain I am 34 and have been lifting on and off for 15 years.
I do cardio 3 times a week could be 1hour cycle or cross country jog/power walk.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
wtf you got laid off due to injury?

omegaorgun

Awards
Edited, It was severe tendon pain fully healed now.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ok well if youre gonna do it for 6 weeks, you should use a serm during your pct. it may not be as strong or risky as superdrol, but hdrol is still an active steroid and will suppress your htpa.

id say you can get away without a serm if you do it for 4 weeks, but its kind of pointless to run it that short