Aromasin after Nolvadex ?

Xpress

Awards
Hey guys. I am currently taking nolvadex at 40/40/20/20/10/10 and just started my 5th week on it. I had gyno almost two years old that is pretty much cleared up. My question is, my test and estro levels are normal last i checked about two weeks ago. So question being, do I need to take the aromasin after nolvadex cycle to flush out the free floating estrogen that the nolvadex is keeping from binding to the receptors ? Or would just stopping the nolvadex and quitting there be enough to keep gyno from coming back ? What exactly keeps gyno from coming back after nolvadex use ? Will gyno come back when nolvadex wears off ?? Please give me some insight guys. Thanks in advance

Redsox

Awards
No aromas in you will get rebound gyno but make sure you slowly taper the nolvadex to allow your body to recover without gyno

Xpress

Awards
No aromas in you will get rebound gyno but make sure you slowly taper the nolvadex to allow your body to recover without gyno
Thanks for the response, but are you saying that aromasin will give me rebound gyno or that I am going to get it after coming off the nolvadex no matter what ? .. What is the right way to taper off the nolvadex ? Is my 40/40/20/20/10/10 not a good way ? Thanks again.

Xpress

Awards
Bump

I'm looking through all the forums and can't find an accurate answer. Hopefully someone can hook me up.

Redsox

Awards
The aromisan is very strong usually you use it first then nolva. But if its already gone taper it down I would even go down 5 the very last week (added on) just to be on the safe side. And if u want u can do another week after of every other day

Xpress

Awards
Thanks for the insight friend. ... I was using aromasin for three weeks with no luck which led me to get on nolvadex. Much improvement, just worried about not getting rid of the blocked estrogen in the body