Post cycle test boosting help!

ngen52

Awards
Coming off of a cycle soon (test, tren, eq) and I have my pct lined up (nolva, clomid, and aromasin). I'm contemplating adding in a natural test booster. The options on the table are ProSupps Halotropin, Cellucor P6 extreme, Purus Labs Recycle, or Erase pro). Namely, I was thinking of doing halotropin with erase pro. Need input. Thanks !

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Coming off of a cycle soon (test, tren, eq) and I have my pct lined up (nolva, clomid, and aromasin). I'm contemplating adding in a natural test booster. The options on the table are ProSupps Halotropin, Cellucor P6 extreme, Purus Labs Recycle, or Erase pro). Namely, I was thinking of doing halotropin with erase pro. Need input. Thanks !
Erase pro on top of aromasin is going to dry you the f^ck out

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Good dry or bad?? Haha
Bad

No need to waste money on an OTC yet booster

You could after pct run erase if you wanted but I wouldn't run two ai's on top of each other you will be creaking and cracking like the tin man

ngen52

Awards
Thank you! I appreciate all the help! How do you feel about a natty booster towards the end of pct though?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Thank you! I appreciate all the help! How do you feel about a natty booster towards the end of pct though?
I mean it can't hurt but IMO it is a waste of money but alot of people do it

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I have ran a cycle both ways and I didn't feel any fater recovery with an OTC yet booster in pct just lighter pockets