Estro rebound help por favor

akam1

Awards
Alrighty guys need some help here. I did a trenazone+halotest25 cycle last November. Got gyno 2 months after pct, so around February of this year. Finally went on letrozole+ formastanzol and cleared up gyno symptoms, after letro I didn't use nolva I just continued formastanzol since its an AI, everything was all good until my nipple is getting a little sensitive again, it's been about 2 months since the letro cycle. I can feel a tiny hard ball also. Should I run letro then nolva+erase this time or just start with erase? Also why didn't the formastanzol prevent the rebound since its a suicide inhibitor?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Run Letro again to get rid of the lump. Then try Nolva and a suicidal AI. Nolva at a low dose will prevent activity in the breast tissue. The AI will slowly reduce overall est.

I know you did this once before, but this time continue treatment for a longer period with a very slow taper. Also try to reduce fat during this period and keep the water down.

akam1

Awards
Thanks for the reply!
I just got some clomex by British dragon for the meantime, it has formestane and ATD in it. Should I run this or discontinue and run letro then nolva+clomex but taper off the nolva very slowly?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Based upon what you said - that Letro cleared things up, but later you had some rebound - I'll repeat myself:

Run Letro again to get rid of the lump. Then try Nolva and a suicidal AI. Nolva at a low dose will prevent activity in the breast tissue. The AI will slowly reduce overall est. Remember to taper!

But rely on the Letro to remove the lump because that's what Letro does.

If you want to use Forma and ATD for your suicidal AI, that's fine.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply!
I just got some clomex by British dragon for the meantime, it has formestane and ATD in it. Should I run this or discontinue and run letro then nolva+clomex but taper off the nolva very slowly?
Hefe is giving good advice.

I have had rebound gyno in the past. U will learn eventually that EVERYTHING flares it up. Im talking fish freakin oils, NO pump ingredients in preworkout mixes, no joke. It sucks

In my opinion, get it down with hefe's plan. Then stay away from supps for a long time, like almost 2 years for me. In my experience, you will be able to tell when it's gone for good.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't remove gyno without surgery.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't remove gyno without surgery.
Based on the way the op described symptoms (coming and going), this isn't full blown gyno... Yet

...in my opinion of course

akam1

Awards
Hefe is giving good advice.

I have had rebound gyno in the past. U will learn eventually that EVERYTHING flares it up. Im talking fish freakin oils, NO pump ingredients in preworkout mixes, no joke. It sucks

In my opinion, get it down with hefe's plan. Then stay away from supps for a long time, like almost 2 years for me. In my experience, you will be able to tell when it's gone for good.
Okay thanks for the advice guys! only question I have left is, I know that letro won't remove the whole lump it'll only shrink it, I'm fine with that as its not that big. I just don't want the sensitivity to come back, with that said.. When I taper onto tamoxifen what should those dosages be and what AI would be best to run with tamox, I've read a-dex will actually lessen the effectiveness of both when combined

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, as the lump decreased, so did the sensitivity. With time, sensitivity does go away too

IMO u may be overthinking the plan just a little bit. Find an anti e that works for u (what works for some people may actually aggravate ur symptoms so be open minded). Then just taper whatever works for u as symptoms decrease.

After the lump is gone, symptoms and ur instincts will tell u if u need to cruise on a low dose AI or serm for a while

akam1

Awards
For me, as the lump decreased, so did the sensitivity. With time, sensitivity does go away too

IMO u may be overthinking the plan just a little bit. Find an anti e that works for u (what works for some people may actually aggravate ur symptoms so be open minded). Then just taper whatever works for u as symptoms decrease.

After the lump is gone, symptoms and ur instincts will tell u if u need to cruise on a low dose AI or serm for a while
Oh okay, i appreciate all the help I really do. I just quite don't understand why it comes back 2-3 months later rather than right when you get off letro since the half life is low. I'm starting to think its a prolactin issue, so going with the the letro/prami combo.
last question I swear lol, letro is not a competitive inhibitor so it'll unbind from enzymes after its half life expires, I just don't get how tamoxifen will prevent rebound, if its a serm it's only going to black receptors, in theory when you come off tamox shouldn't it flare back up since the estrogen is now free to bind to Receptors?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a forum. There is no such thing as a question limit LOL This is good discussion.

The nature of your questions tells me u have done your research. Still, most bodies don't behave the way an endocrine text book (or workout forum lol) says it should.

For example, an AI knocks out message board prolactin symptoms all the time, even when that's not what common opinion expects.

The smart thing to do is start with an AI. Then use your judgement if you need to change the AI or follow with prolactin control or a serm.

Remember, there's no secret formula combination and exact time table that's gonna predict your personal path. Stay flexible, be willing to alter your plan, and always learn from what isn't working for your body

akam1

Awards
This is a forum. There is no such thing as a question limit LOL This is good discussion.

The nature of your questions tells me u have done your research. Still, most bodies don't behave the way an endocrine text book (or workout forum lol) says it should.

For example, an AI knocks out message board prolactin symptoms all the time, even when that's not what common opinion expects.

The smart thing to do is start with an AI. Then use your judgement if you need to change the AI or follow with prolactin control or a serm.

Remember, there's no secret formula combination and exact time table that's gonna predict your personal path. Stay flexible, be willing to alter your plan, and always learn from what isn't working for your body
I'm glad y'all are here to help!
And yes I've don't countless research and I still learn more day by day from logs and articles, there too much variability and inconsistencies in information. I guess that's why everyone swears by their own gyno remedies. My letro and pram is coming in..
I'm going to run c-binos gyno reversal protocol, and run .5mg prami for the whole cycle... then taper down slowly on both.. Then tamox... Taper slowly.. Then formastanzol.. Taper.. Then off. I'm not so much worried about the lump it's that dam sensitivity, is it possible to have a small tiny lump and not have the sensitivity return at all or if a lump remains is it inevitable that rebound will occur?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I suppose it's possible to have a lump with out sensitivity. But sensitivity was a precursor to any small lumps that i had. So for me personally, sensitivity lingered longer than the lumps. I remember it felt like a pin or needle was stabbing me from the inside out

For me, the lump was still there when i stopped my estrogen control plan. With lots of time, that last little bit eventually faded. So fast, It hasn't rebounded in a few years. But im sure i will take something soon enough that will re-instigate it some day

akam1

Awards
okay guys a little update... ive been on letro prami for almost a month... sensitivity is completely nill.. on 2.5mg letro and .35mg prami
lumo is still there, seems like its getting smaller, if you read the thread, youll know my concern is mainly getting rid of sensitivity as the lump isnt very big so i can live with it. what concerns me know is that being on prami for almost a month, if i kinda work the lump and sqeeze a little bit, a spec of clear liquid still emerages. so is my prolactin still high and do just continue to run letro and prami? the side effects arennt to bad, i can hear joints click, and taking prami makes me feel weird but its tolerable. any comments/advice is greatly appreciated... also shout out to celc5 for all the help, you have no idea how much youve helped

FranARG

Awards
You may switch the prami for caber, 0.50mg E3D. It worked for me in the past.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolactin inhibitor to reverse gyno?

Why not just run a DHT prohormone?