Waters effect on receptor clearing

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I've heard alot on receptor clearing to prepare for another cycle and the great effect and basically the must it is to start a cycle with fresh new receptors but what are the best cleansers, does water do the trick? I've heard green tea, cranberry juice but isn't water one of the man ingredients for cleansing and restoring equilibrium?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bunch of BS. Nothing is going to happen to your receptors after a short oral cycle.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Bunch of BS. Nothing is going to happen to your receptors after a short oral cycle.[/

That on case in which this doesn't apply but even so I guarantee you could benefit from doin a good cleaning period.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
English please? lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is dumb. That's why you let your receptors clear via time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Basic English receptors still get used during a short oral cycle so a cleansing period is goin to help when you go to do another cycle
I meant proper grammar lol

Your receptors aren't "downgrading" on a short oral cycle. People run tren for weeks and weeks and still see great results.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
It's not really "stupid" because I was asking a question based on something I've read. So I wanted someone to help explain it further not act like dicks. Since it seems like you guys aren't on here to help at all I don't even know why you would be commenting on the topic of this thread.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My first post answered your question then you mouthed off.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Wasn't really mouthing off and you really didn't answer my question you just said it was bs without giving an explanation as to why is was.