PCT for RS Transaderm
- 06-19-2013, 12:35 PM
- 06-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Doubt it needs PCT. I would run DAA+Reduce XT if you are paranoid.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
- 06-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by warbird01
Or at least non-suppressive.
06-19-2013, 08:33 PM
06-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Yes, it is debatable. What does need-to say? Or maybe i should say, how are they marketing it? I seem to remember it being marketed for pct or as a stand-alone.Originally Posted by OnionKnight
06-20-2013, 12:30 AM
08-10-2013, 02:09 PM
What did you think of RS-Transaderm?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hell Storm in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2013, 05:49 PM
- By natepierson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:33 PM
- By Thepaul7 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-02-2012, 06:53 AM
- By RickRock13 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 230Last Post: 10-12-2011, 11:38 AM
- By sarcoplasm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2004, 09:33 AM