Hdrol pct...best thing to use

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Well have clomid on hand..with a weeks worth gone.

I plan on using this regardless bc it is better at restoring the htpa and I dont become an emotional bitch on it.

Now I am thinking about getting nolva bc I am afraid of gyno
but lowering igf and what not scares me

would totally get torim, but cant find it anywhere!

oh and ill be running formasurge through the cycle and pct I am going to use erase plus daa

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
and I finally just got my hdrol
guna run it at 50, 50, 75, 75, 75, 75

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I highly doubt you will encounter any gyno whatsoever from hdrol. I ran it for my first cycle and did 75/75/100/100/100/100 and all I used for PCT was Torem, Erase, and DAA with no problems other than a ~3 week loss of sex drive(from about week 5 of the cycle on a few weeks into PCT IIRC).

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I highly doubt you will encounter any gyno whatsoever from hdrol. I ran it for my first cycle and did 75/75/100/100/100/100 and all I used for PCT was Torem, Erase, and DAA with no problems other than a ~3 week loss of sex drive(from about week 5 of the cycle on a few weeks into PCT IIRC).
well torem is good at preventing gyno too right? Totally wish I could find some, but clomid and nolva are my only chooses. Since I have some clomid already should I just go ahead an buy another bottle, so ill have enough for full pct. Also would one bottle of erase be good enough pct

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
basically clomid and erase should bring t up and be good enough to prevent gyno right?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
basically clomid and erase should bring t up and be good enough to prevent gyno right?
Yeah that with DAA should be fine.