Form-XT it is!!!

Orion Bixler

Orion Bixler

Awards
So I asked my friend (who is a scientist) to look up the two different products I was eye balling for a while. I asked him what was the difference between Form-XT and Liquid 35-AI.

Here is what he stated....

"Nothing except that for xt has two extra enzyme inhibitors, and one ingredient added to combat the negative side effects of the aromatse inhibtor. One mao-b inhibitor (quercetine), one p-450enzyme inhibitor (piperine), and phellodenron extract which has some research supporting the idea that it fights osteoporosis and prostate tumor growth in men, both of which are proven side effects of aromatase inhibitors in men."

I the asked him again just to clarify how significant and effective the ingredients in Form-XT are?

This was his answer...

"The mao-b and p-450 inhibitors block the enzymes that catabolize the aromatase inhibitor and reduce the amount that is metabolized by the system.

As far as it goes I dont know what type of aromatase inhibtor it is, but they are proven effective from a couple decades of research for inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. They are proven to have other inhibitory effects, some good, some inconclusive."

Over all I was convinced to invest in Form-XT versus the Liquid AI 35.

Looks like its about time I hit up that Nutraplanet and get me som Form-XT!