Test E13 week cycle,Ideal pct for this? first cycle,adex on hand?

uncleT

Awards
Going to be running a 13 week cycle of testosterone ethanate, planning on 300mg shot every 3.5days to begin. possibly bumping up to 400 mg every 3.5 days after first six weeks depending on how my body is feeling and responding. What do I need on hand before I start this? as far as nipples possibly getting sensitive and problematic during cycle. And what would the ideal pct be to recoup testosterone + keep estrogen from rebounding

uncleT

Awards
Nothing? nova or arimidex to have on hand in case gyno flares up?

uncleT

Awards
I have clomid and Nova on the way for pct. Also liquid stane on the way for ai during cycle. I have sensitive nipples. just would like help with the dosing for pct. I dont' want to over do it and take more than necessary. Thank you...

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I would keep letro and nolva on hand for gyno sides during cycle. I would run a low dose armomasin..
Wasn't finished with this lol

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I would keep letro and nolva on hand for gyno sides during cycle. I would run a low dose aromasin (maybe 12.5Mg ed, its all relative though). Better to be proactive then have to stabilize E2 after a flare...

Pct I would start 2 Weeks after last pin. Use your nolva and clomid (dosing is relative and opinionated.) Keep aromasin through pct and maybe around 2 Weeks post pct to prevent estro rebound.

Are you using Hcg on cycle at all? Might be something to look into... Unless you enjoy no libido/nuts for 2+ months...

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Just saw your comment regarding dosing. for pct using nolva and clomid I would use 100Mg clomid for two Weeks then bump down to 50 for another 2. As for nolva, I am not so sure, as I particularly dont like this serm for aas pct (just dont see the need if you have an ai, hcg, and clomid) but I would venture to guess maybe 40 week 1 then 20 following that for 3 Weeks with the nolva?
keep aromasin 12.5Mg Ed through pct.

Again here, this is all relative to me and my opinions. You should research more before taking my advice by the book. Only you know your own body, however.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Just saw your comment regarding dosing. for pct using nolva and clomid I would use 100Mg clomid for two Weeks then bump down to 50 for another 2. As for nolva, I am not so sure, as I particularly dont like this serm for aas pct (just dont see the need if you have an ai, hcg, and clomid) but I would venture to guess maybe 40 week 1 then 20 following that for 3 Weeks with the nolva?
keep aromasin 12.5Mg Ed through pct.

Again here, this is all relative to me and my opinions. You should research more before taking my advice by the book. Only you know your own body, however.

uncleT

Awards
Thanks brother, appreciate your input. So ya think I should run the aromasin (liquid stane) in my case, through the two weeks after last shot as well?

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
I believe that would be your best option, yes. Stopping the ai only to pick it back up during pct doesnt make much sense to me. Thats basically letting your E2 get out of hand then trying to correct it during pct. You will recover much quicker if you go into pct with stable blood levels of E2 as well as the aromasin.

uncleT

Awards
Yeah makes sense for sure. I'm thinking about just starting my first shot tonight. My liquid stane should be here within five days or so, its not so much that I can't wait (I've had this test sitting around for a month or so) I just feel ready. will taking the first couple of shots rite away without an ai really throw my e2 levels off? or not enough to really worry about? My guy that supplies test and gear told me just to take clomid ed throughout my whole cycle to keep estrogen down. **** that is what i'm thinking

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Im sure you would be fine. Only thing that concerns me is that aromasin takes about a week to reach stable blood levels, but im sure you will be fine man. A couple days without an ai isnt gonna kill you (as long as your not like stupidly prone to gyno lol) But as for the clomid comment... You simply cant beat an AI when it comes to combating estrogen. There is no argument. Only thing clomid would do for you on cycle, in my opinion, is stimulate LH and therefore might help keep hpta up and running along with the testes. But in my opinion HCG should be your go to for keeping your nuts online...