Tamox and Adex PCT

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Just started pct today. Dosing tamoxifen 40/40/20/20. How should I dose the adex? Btw that tamoxifen is the worst thing I've ever tasted in my life. I got the liquid stuff and its terrible.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
You may not need much of an AI like Adex (but its fine to use). It's hard for us to tell where your E levels are at the moment. Also, if you've never used it, you'll need to start low and incrementally work your way up to access your response and sensitivity. Just take Adex for example, sometimes I take .5 ED while some take .25 EOD. You might start at .25 EOD and then adjust from there.

In the future, for controlling E, it's best to control it while on cycle. That way you don't enter PCT with an estrogen problem, when you really want to only worry about jump starting your test and maintaining gains.

A lot of guys will take Aro or Adex on cycle and then use a light OTC AI like formasurge or Erase during pct, because its just for protection but not really a problem because E was managed while on cycle.

Your PCT needs:

A serm to help jump start - Clomid would be better in this case rather than Nolva

A natty test booster to further help this process and the crashing T levels. I prefer HCGenerate but its expensive.

An OTC AI like Formasurge to make sure the E stays low. Many of these are also slightly anabolic which also help during this difficult period.

PCT (Liver and lipid) support supps. There's plenty out there.

Good luck