Can someone look over my pct plan Please!

droose

Awards
OK, So I am about to start my first cycle, but Id like to make sure my PCT is on target before I even get started.

Im 24years old, been lifting for a couple years, 5'11" about 190 pounds around 16% bf. Id like to cut body fat and add lean muscle.
Seeing as its my first run with PHs i`ll be taking Havoc as directed.It will be a 4 week cycle. Ive read that the suggested dosage is a little weak so if Im not seeing much after week one ill up the dosage slightly. Unfortunately, I am stuck with only 30 tabs of nolvadex; which I was told was enough b/c Havoc is a little more on the mild side. Id like to get some other opinions on that though. better safe than sorry.

I`ll preload with C.E.L cycle assist for 2 weeks and run it through the cycle, Ill also have taurine on hand in case back pumps become an issue

Here is the post cycle plan as of now. Any extra info/advise will be apreciated.
nolvadex:
Week 1: 20mg everyday
Week 2-3: 10mg everday
PES Erase:
Week 2: 3 caps per day
Week 3: 2 caps per day
Week 4: 1 cap per day
C.E.L pct assist
Recommended Dosage for 4 weeks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run 20 for the first 2 weeks and 10 for the last 2 weeks. Not sure why you are shorting the SERM, 30 pills is enough. They are 20s right?

Everything else looks good.

droose

Awards
No they are only 10mg. I have 30 of them. I wish I didnt have to short the S.E.R.M but thats all I have. Its pharm grade, but I cant get anymore. Knowing that I only have 30 tabs is there a better way to dose it. IE 10mg for 4 weeks or 20mg for 2 weeks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do 10mg for 30 days probably.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why arn't you able to get more in?

droose

Awards
Lack of supplier for the foreseeable future. I would like to stick to pharm grade and I got the last 30 tabs available from the supplier, an was told it was the last of it for awhile. I don't want to risk buying them from online rx companies b I don't know what's reputable an such

droose

Awards
I have read several posts about taking a test booster throughout the cycle, and others that say take a test booster during pct. Any thoughts on whether or not I should add that into my plan? Again this is my first cycle so I might be a little over cautious.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Look around and get a bottle of Nolva. I'm sure we have a sponsor somewhere. Do 20/20/10/10.

Other than that, a test booster couldn't hurt, nor would some vitamin C or some sort of cortisol blocker.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You could add a test booster like ergopure from Myodyne. It's more than just a test booster.. Check it out a www.myodyne.com. If you get it from one of our online retailers is only 36.00 :)

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Just wondering...Why erase and not erase pro?

jbree

Awards
Just wondering...Why erase and not erase pro?
I believe if you're using Erase, you're able to control your dosage easier as they are 25mg/capsule while Erase Pro is 75mg/capsule..IIRC. That's just my opinion.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
I believe if you're using Erase, you're able to control your dosage easier as they are 25mg/capsule while Erase Pro is 75mg/capsule..IIRC. That's just my opinion.
Very true still simple as start taking 1 pill a day of EP then tapering down by taking every other day.