Super-dmx RX 2.0 and High Energy TestoRX Testosterone booster

Newbie2014

Awards
Hello, I'm new on this forum ...

I'm 45, 6'2, 212 lbs, and am carrying about 19% body fat and have been training for the last year and a bit. During the past year, I dropped 47 lbs. I work out 6 days a week - 3 days weights, 3 days Cardio - running 5K (3miles). I used 1-AD and Norteston back in the day and gained significant size and strength. My goal is to gain a solid 10-12lbs while maintaining my cardio. So, i recently purchased Blackstones Lab's - Super Dmx Rx 2.0 to assist in my goal.

My question is this: Will this combination (Super-dmx RX 2.0 and High Energy TestoRX Testosterone booster) shut down my testosterone completely? And what would be the best PCT recommendation to help bring it back? Or will I need to complete a PCT if im using the T-Booster at the same time?

Thanks for your suggestions...

SinX

SinX

Awards
Hello, I'm new on this forum ...

I'm 45, 6'2, 212 lbs, and am carrying about 19% body fat and have been training for the last year and a bit. During the past year, I dropped 47 lbs. I work out 6 days a week - 3 days weights, 3 days Cardio - running 5K (3miles). I used 1-AD and Norteston back in the day and gained significant size and strength. My goal is to gain a solid 10-12lbs while maintaining my cardio. So, i recently purchased Blackstones Lab's - Super Dmx Rx 2.0 to assist in my goal.

My question is this: Will this combination (Super-dmx RX 2.0 and High Energy TestoRX Testosterone booster) shut down my testosterone completely? And what would be the best PCT recommendation to help bring it back? Or will I need to complete a PCT if im using the T-Booster at the same time?

Thanks for your suggestions...
I would save the test booster during PCT, yes use a complete PCT (serm + ai + daa/test (I like fadogia as well) and use that booster then.

Out of curiosity is the 1ad and nor the only thing you ran before?

Newbie2014

Awards
I would save the test booster during PCT, yes use a complete PCT (serm + ai + daa/test (I like fadogia as well) and use that booster then.

Out of curiosity is the 1ad and nor the only thing you ran before?

Thanks for the information ... Yeah I've only taken 1 AD and Nortesten years ago ... Clean otherwise ... Looking forward to the training with this stuff ...