Really Need Some Opinions, Please.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Currently in pct of an Epistane Trenavar stack.. dosing protocol was Epi(30/40/40/50/50/60) Tren (60/90/90/90/90/90).... On week two of pct... using nolva (20/20/10/10) and clomid (100/50/50/25) (as well as all supports and p-5-p/ vitex for this cycle) as this is what I have always used for my previous AAS cycles... this is only my second PH cycle, opted to go for a legal route this time.

HERE IS MY ISSUE: GYNO FLARING UP DURING PCT.... I do not understand why this is happening. I used vitex and P-5-P for prolactin control as i did not have any means of obtaining caber or prami... I have exemestane and 6oxo for AI’s... I realize the debate of using 19nors and Nolva together ( upregulation of the progesterone receptor; however, there are opinions saying it does affect it while others say it does not). I opted to keep the nolva like i always have... These Progestin compunds are kicking my ass (this is my first time with any type of tren before) I am utterly lost... Do i drop the nolva and add the exemestane? (because we all know progesterone is synthesized in the presence of estrogen, therefore shouldnt lowering E2 drop progesterone and prolactin? Should i just add in the AI? Or do i really need caber or prami?

Just looking for some insight on what youguys think could be causing the flares and what you would do to combat it...

Any help/opinions/advice would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Anyone? Cmon I know you smart folk are out there! Help a brotha out pleaseeeee!