Still Shutdown post PCT - what to do?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione = armistane. its a suicide inhibitor meaning it irreversibly binds to the aromataze receptor to prevent androgens from being converted to estrogens. armistane and formestane are the two most popular otc aromatase inhibitors

when you tank your estrogen levels, your libido crashes with it. 6bromo was real good at doing this. erase, not so much unless you overdose it. and youll know if your dose is too high. research ai's are real good at crashing libido

2. So it's like aromasin. Got it. Thanks.

3. Impulsive? Really?

I guess you are. You said money was a concern. Someone mentions Erase and 45 minutes later you buy it. Then you ask what it is.

There's a lot to learn. So take your time digesting all if this info. Could be part of the problem.

4. Ha. Very funny bro. Actually, I have heard quite a bit of good in regard to PES Erase over the last many months.

I didn't hesitate to place the order and learn afterwards - it takes a good week or two for shipping, and I'd rather not prolong this PCT.

5. Quote Originally Posted by caz1238 View Post
    ive had some problems with DAA aswell. it seemed more difficult to get it going, but my functioning has returned to normal. does DAA raise prolactin?
    for mr . i think it did. my biggest prob was getting a good nite sleep. daa had me up everyten minutes. i had to dose first thing in the am. any later i wouldnt be able to sleep that night

6. I wanted to report that after one week of taking 3 PES Erase capsules per day, I am back to normal. My Clomid never arrived so it appears I'm going to have to find another source. But it seems I didn't need it this time cause Erase did the trick. I'm going to continue Erase for 30 days.

I'm still a bit confused. I understand this product is an OTC AI. So hypothetically, I could have used Aromasin instead and gotten the same positive result, if not better? If that is the case why are many people advising Clomid+Erase instead of Clomid+Aromasin for PCT?

7. In this case, an OTC AI was perfect for you. Erase is also slightly anabolic which gives a nice boost.

Aro, Adex, Letro are stronger, but that can be dangerous or at least counterproductive when dosed too high. Generally the stronger AI's are good to use on cycle when controlling estrogen is more difficult because you keep fueling the furnace.

OTC AI's are better (IMO) during pct.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to do post pct
    By power_house in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:59 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Cutting on cycle, what to do during PCT?
    By UberPooper1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 03:21 PM
  4. Gyno in PCT...what to do from here...
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 08:18 PM
  5. Post Injection Pain. What to do?
    By Claudio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:08 PM