Please Help with Getting me started again. Blood Work

VICREP

Awards
Hey guys

I ran a 5 week epi cycle with no AI and a poor PCT and now I'm paying the price. I'm 22 by the way

Anyway here is my blood work.

Test Total 28.5 nmol/L (8.3-30.2)
Free Test 395 pmol/L (225-725)
SHBG 68 nmol/L (17-66)
Cortisol 682 nmol/L (119-618)
Prolactin 147 mIU/L (45-375)
TSH 1.29 mIU/L (0.50-4.00)
FSH 9 iu/L (1-10)
LH 8 iu/L (1-10)
Progesterone 2.4 (1.2-4.8)
E2 193 pmol/L (<145)

So my SHBG is high

Free test lower then I would like

Cortisol High

I wouldn't mind lowering Prolactin also since my Libidio is shot

Could anyone recommend me a secondary PCT to jump start my body again?

I was thinking maybe
Clomid 25/25/25/12.5
Formeron 2 pumps ED (or maybe Aromasin?)
Unleashed/Post Cycle by Protein Factory
Prami or L dopa for prolactin

Should I add HCG?

Maybe Erase for cortisol

Thanks Guys

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why would you run and AI with epi? No point.

Add in reduce xt for cortisol control. I might run the clomid like 50/50/25/25 though.

VICREP

Awards
Well considering my Estrogen levels are high and I have gyno and bloat I'm guessing epi rasied my E2 levels which an AI might have prevented

joeblow1

Awards
Well considering my Estrogen levels are high and I have gyno and bloat I'm guessing epi rasied my E2 levels which an AI might have prevented
Epi blocks estrogen while your on it but that's not the case once you stop. Estrogen rebound is common and why an ai in pct is a good idea. Definitely gonna want to lower the estrogen, prolactin, shbg, and raise free test. Your Lh, fsh, and total test look ok so I wouldn't bother with clomid or hcg. Use the ai, the product for lowering shbg and raising free test, and the product for lowering prolactin. Prami is a bitch so if try the supp first. If you had some caber that be ideal. And something for the cortisol.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
So taking an otc pct plus nolva isn't a sufficient pct after an epi cycle??

joeblow1

Awards
So taking an otc pct plus nolva isn't a sufficient pct after an epi cycle??
Not sufficient for any pct as your not addressing the estrogen issue which caused all the backlash with your shbg, prolactin, free test, and estrogen levels. Along with getting the hpta firing again you need to make sure estrogen is in check. That's why all those other values are elevated. I also suggest using a product to help cleanse your system which would keep all your lipids in check. There are a few different ones on the market that work great for that. And nolva is a poor serm choice IMO. Clomid and torem work a lot better.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Also, is an ai necessary pct on phs our just roids?

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
So what else do I need? Finishing an epi run at 20/30/40/40/40/40 <-- 5 day increments. I've got vital labs pct and liquid nolva.

joeblow1

Awards
Also, is an ai necessary pct on phs our just roids?
On strong ph's yes I would suggest an ai. If its good epi then I'd run a serm, an ai, a natty test booster, and something to cleanse your body and lower lipids. They will go down eventually but a little help doesn't hurt. You also have to understand that a lot of those harsh ph's convert to steroids in your body. Superdrol was probably the strongest I've seen. But I've yet to try this methylstenbolone which is supposed to be stronger. I know from experience a lot of those ph's are more harsh on your system then oral steroids. I can take sky high doses of anadrol, dbol etc with little sides other then acne and some bloat. But epi isn't too bad with one of the biggest things I see is estrogen rebound afterwords. That's why I always suggest using a mild ai for a few weeks after pct with ph's or juice just to be safe.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
After pct? Not during? And what do you suggest? Adex? Sorry for all the questions, man. I'm only picking your brain because you know youre ****. This forum is weird. A lot of snobs..

joeblow1

Awards
After pct? Not during? And what do you suggest? Adex? Sorry for all the questions, man. I'm only picking your brain because you know youre ****. This forum is weird. A lot of snobs..
That's fine bro I don't mind helping. There's a lot of bs info that floats around on the net. Most of the time guys will be advising others on how to use steroids that have never taken them lol. But you want to have an ai like adex throughout the entire cycle including pct. I also suggest using a mild dose or an OTC one for a few weeks after pct. many times estrogen will rebound after pct and the drop in testosterone makes it even harder to maintain gains. Serms will skyrocket test levels up in pct, but they come back down after before they level out. While this is going on it helps to have a natural test booster giving you a little boost without suppressing you and the mild ai will keep estrogen in check. I also suggest that you make use of peptides in pct and after. They will greatly enhance your chances of not only keeping gains but can help to add more muscle. I feel igf is an amazing compound with immense benefits. For dosing on adex you wanna adjust as necessary. Start at 0.25 mg e3d and increase frequency and dose as necessary. It's very strong so don't get carried away.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
So even though epi blocks estrogen during cycle, I should use an ai on cycle AND pct? Or are you taking about other phs.

joeblow1

Awards
So even though epi blocks estrogen during cycle, I should use an ai on cycle AND pct? Or are you taking about other phs.
With epi the use of an ai on cycle shouldn't be necessary but have it on hand just in case. Then I'd definitely run a low dose in pct and after to be safe. Aromatizing compounds you will need an ai on cycle.