Nolva or OTC supplements for PCT

tai

Awards
Good day Gentleman...I have spent ages bouncing around too many forums for too long and getting conflicting views on peoples opinion about pct. I had planned to do 20.20.20 Nolva for my mine but 3 days into it and I reckon I'm going to have to stop. Each night I take I don't get to sleep as my gut hurts and my nuts seem to be well sensitive along with that I feel real sick but by about 8-9 in the morning I'm alright again.
Now these last few days I have read a lot bad stuff about Nolvadex and a lot good stuff with regards to OTC supps...now am wondering if I could run an OTC pct. It seems lots of people are doing that now and having great success with supps like **** HCgenerate, Activate Extreme etc.
I would appreciate your views on this and also your advice on if I should continue with the Nolva (perhaps only 10mg) or stop it right away and crack on with the supplements I have already mentioned.
Thanks you all.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what was your cycle?

youre listening to too many company reps

tai

Awards
Anavar only. 9 weeks @ 70 mg. Don't knock me for doing a Var only cycle I have my reasons. But would appreciate your advice on pct...thanks for the quick response by the way.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i was just asking because the answer depends on the cycle.

you should probly stick with the serm. those otc products dont hold up to serms when youre trying to fix your htpa. a 8 week cycle of something as mild as dhea metabolites can supress you enough to warrant a serm, let alone a 9 week cycle of var at that dose.

are you certain its nolva causing you pain? you did just come off a 9 week methylated cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the SERM is not letting you sleep? Or the var?

tai

Awards
Thanks chaps for the replies....I'm sure its the nolva causing the symptoms. Last night I only took 10mg and was fine. Whilst on the Var I slept sound. So do you reckon 10mg will do the job? or should I try again at 20?

Cheers fellers

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would guess 10mg would do the job. I would run it for 6 weeks though.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
np.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gut pain and nolva scared me.That could be early signs of gallbladder issues that is caused by cholesterol changes. Give it a week. If its right under your abdominal wall go to the er.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^^. Low dose clomid is a much better choice IMO. I'd still throw the natty test boosters in as well with an ai.
This. Clomid, daa and erase and staples. Done deal brotha !

symbol

Awards
Anavar only. 9 weeks @ 70 mg. Don't knock me for doing a Var only cycle I have my reasons. But would appreciate your advice on pct...thanks for the quick response by the way.
I recently did a 7 week low dose Var cycle at 40mg ED and loved it. strenght gain, leaning out and did put on a Little bit of solid mass.
Easy recovery with nolva 20/20/10 and Daa 6g ED.
blood Work done 8-9 days after pct and everything was good- test, liver, kidney and cholesterol.