pee color/smell while on pct

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
im guessing its pretty normal to have a different color/smell when urinating? after all my liver is cleansing itself right? just wanna get some more feedback. has anyone else had this problem?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so if i drink more water it won't be so bad?
Yes, would be the text book answer here. By drinking more water, you're diluting the toxins, excess vitamins and minerals down so your pee isn't nasty. The main reason to drink more water is to get the toxins flushed out sooner so they don't stay in your body too long and speed recovery.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i upped m intake to about half a gallon a day and solar has worked out well... thanks

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i upped m intake to about half a gallon a day and solar has worked out well... thanks
Not enough in my opinion. I drink at least a gallon a day while on cycle/PCT.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i know a gallon would be ideal but between my protein shakes and pwos im already spending half my day peeing

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know a gallon would be ideal but between my protein shakes and pwos im already spending half my day peeing
Lol. Yes, me too but you can't count water in shakes and PWO. You need nice clean water to flush those toxins and excess protein, etc.