Warbird01's PCT Thread

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So similar to my colleague jbryand101b's thread, I will be starting my own because I hate doing logs but I like to keep people informed about products and how they are working.

Background
Been blasting and cruising for the last 3/4 year. Coming off because getting "big" is no longer one of my primary focuses in life. Cut down to 200 and happy with my look and how I feel so want to pretty much stay here for the rest of my life if possible. Ran very moderate blasts, nothing crazy, and cruised on 150mg. Ran out of test the last 4 weeks of my var cutting cycle and my libido has been shot since (just ordered some inhibit p to counteract that). Gonna be running an 8 week PCT since I have been on so long.

The PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce xt
0/0/3/3 /3/3/3/3
X Gels
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Inhibit P
0/0/1/1/1/1/1/1

Additional Supplements:
Focus XT, Muscle Marinade, Agmatine (750mg pre workout), MCC, Beta Alenine, Leucine (3gx3 day), ECA when I need a pick me up, 81mg baby aspirin for the ArA, Glycer Grow, Vit. D, Cycle Support (for my cholesterol).

Currently 1.5 weeks into PCT and actually have leaned out a little. I ****ed up my reverse diet after my 11 week diet so gained a whole bunch of fat right after dieting which sucked (didn't take into account my maintenance had changed while dieting) but I have figured out my new baseline and am eating at maintenance.

Comment, ask questions, ect. I will update this thread whenever I deem fit.

Initial impressions

Pumps with X Gels/Glycer Grow/Agmatine are insane. No different than AAS tbh. Can't wait for Inhibit P to get here cause I have had absolutely no desire to bang my gf for the past month and she thinks it's cause she's "ugly" /facepalm