HCG Question

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I got my hands on one vial[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT](10000iu) of HCG. If this is all I have, how best to dose it for PCT? Is this too little a quantity? I presume taking less is better than taking none at all so I would like to take it.

Thanks

FranARG

Awards
HGH works slowly, and it is not intended to be used for a short amount of time. It is not intended for PCT use at all. You need your SERM.
IMO I would not run HGH, unless you are considering a really long cycle (4-6 months at least).

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
HGH works slowly, and it is not intended to be used for a short amount of time. It is not intended for PCT use at all. You need your SERM.IMO I would not run HGH, unless you are considering a really long cycle (4-6 months at least).
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that HCG was my entire PCT! ;)Of course I will be taking Nolva and possibly Clomid as well - and an AI either adex or aromasin. This is great news that I don't need HCG! Some purists are pretty religious about it. I would love to not take it. My cycle is going to be 10 weeks. What are your thoughts on the necessity of taking Clomid and Nolva together? The same camp that is insisting on talking HCG during PCT is also saying CLomid and Nolva should both be taken. I'm only accustomed to taking one or the other.

FranARG

Awards
How does your cycle look? What are you gonna take?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Uhm huh.... ok you talk of HGH in the posts but the thread says HCG..and just to point out you can not use HCG in pct you use it on cycle using it in PCT will keep your HPTA suppressed because it mimics luteinizing hormone by signaling the gonads to produce testosterone there by replacing your natural LH and keeping you suppressed. But if you want to use it continue your cycle start it at 250mcg twice a week to help with testicular atrophy until the end of cycle. Stop using it and start SERM or combo of SERM's the day you end your cycle.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Well my Test Cyp dosage is still in the air. I'm not sure yet if I'm taking too much. But here is my preliminary plan: Test Cyp 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks. Oral Methyltrienolone - two 250mcg tabs/day for 3-4 weeks(There's so much bad stuff going around about oral tren and it's toxicity but I have heard enough good stuff first hand from guys I know personally to trust it at this dosage. Yet there is still a possibility that I will substitute the oral tren with SD instead.) Aromasin 12.5mg ED or adex 0.5 EOD for AI into cycle and PCT with clomid and aromasin or adex. Possibly add Nolva to this. Was going to add HCG, but would love not to. Plus, I'm going to have caber on hand if I develop that type of gyno.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well my Test Cyp dosage is still in the air. I'm not sure yet if I'm taking too much. But here is my preliminary plan: Test Cyp 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks. Oral Methyltrienolone - two 250mcg tabs/day for 3-4 weeks(There's so much bad stuff going around about oral tren and it's toxicity but I have heard enough good stuff first hand from guys I know personally to trust it at this dosage. Yet there is still a possibility that I will substitute the oral tren with SD instead.) Aromasin 12.5mg ED or adex 0.5 EOD for AI into cycle and PCT with clomid and aromasin or adex. Possibly add Nolva to this. Was going to add HCG, but would love not to. Plus, I'm going to have caber on hand if I develop that type of gyno.
I would say add it if you have it 10 weeks is not too long of a cycle to really worry so much about atrophy but honestly if you have it why not use it I love the stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16