PCT help

crowley23

crowley23

Awards
Finished my first cycle 30mg dbol 4 weeks and test e 400mg 10 weeks about a month ago, I should have had my pct before I even started my cycle but the guy that hooked me up with the gear said he always had pct on hand so I went ahead and started the cycle and halfway through placed my order for the pct. well apparently theres been a "delay" on the order for some reason or another but he was able to hook me up with 10 day supply of nolva and clomid which i started two weeks after my cycle, so here I am with a couple days left of the two and still no word on the rest of my pct. what should I do? should i just wait until i get the rest? would a week or so break be detrimental to my pct? should I just try to get some more pct elswhere? btw I'm 22 years old, I know I know, way too young, anyway, Just trying to give some details...

FranARG

Awards
How are you dosing your nolva and clomid?
First, you should not have waited two weeks two start PCT. But well, we cant do anything about that now..
I think you should try to get a hold of more nolva or clomid ASAP and continue with PCT. It will be bad for you to stop now.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
How are you dosing your nolva and clomid?
First, you should not have waited two weeks two start PCT. But well, we cant do anything about that now..
I think you should try to get a hold of more nolva or clomid ASAP and continue with PCT. It will be bad for you to stop now.
yes he should have waited 2 weeks to start, he did tha part right. enanthate takes 2 weeks to clear

id go get some research clomid and nolva to hold you off until your order comes in. if you trust your source, trust their serms over the research serms

FranARG

Awards
I don't think you can talk about this subject on the board (suppliers, websites, etc.), you may get banned :S

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you can talk about this subject on the board (suppliers, websites, etc.), you may get banned :S
You can discuss but can't give out sources or confirm/deny sources...even via pm

FranARG

Awards
haha he, or someone, deleted his post. He was asking about information on a website that sells stuff

crowley23

crowley23

Awards
I deleted the post after having read over some of the rules of the site, my apologies