- 05-09-2013, 08:35 AM
- 05-10-2013, 03:22 AM
Torasemide plays main role to treat conditions where excess fluid has been retained in the body. But there are so many side effects of this medicine like it increase uric and glucose level in the blood. It also cause hearing problem and Visual disturbances.
Dianabol on stock and ready for fast shipping worldwide
05-10-2013, 07:22 AM
05-10-2013, 06:21 PM
05-19-2013, 02:03 PM
Umm no. Different drugs. Torem is toremifene, a SERM used after steroid cylces..
AS to the original question, I cant say, no experiecne with the chemical but I hear it is the new preferred SERM over tamox.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymrat99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-27-2013, 11:18 AM
- By dailygrind in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:02 PM
- By VINYL in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:25 PM
- By luxxxury in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2008, 03:09 PM
- By Joker22 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2007, 08:00 PM