torem question

macdady

macdady

Awards
Has anyone used torem from Fareston? Found it on a online pharm and was just wondering if its a good buy at 70 something smackaroos for 60mg split over 30 pills

michaelawlker

michaelawlker

Awards
Torasemide plays main role to treat conditions where excess fluid has been retained in the body. But there are so many side effects of this medicine like it increase uric and glucose level in the blood. It also cause hearing problem and Visual disturbances.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Torasemide plays main role to treat conditions where excess fluid has been retained in the body. But there are so many side effects of this medicine like it increase uric and glucose level in the blood. It also cause hearing problem and Visual disturbances.
Why list the sides? That wasn't the question lol, we should all know the sides of any drug we use already just by searching for it in proper research. Just like any of the other serms out there that everyone uses. They all have sides... and out of them torem is the least likely to experience the sides

macdady

macdady

Awards
Mmmhhhmmmm I can see you people watching me lol... that's OK I'm a patient man

sanguine

Awards
Umm no. Different drugs. Torem is toremifene, a SERM used after steroid cylces..

AS to the original question, I cant say, no experiecne with the chemical but I hear it is the new preferred SERM over tamox.