ERASE PRO with Clomid and Nolva for pct?

bigbb123

Awards
Hey Guys,

Starting pct for a 14 week Test E cycle 375 Mg in about 10 days. Used Adex .5 EOD and HCG 250 IU throughout. My balls are nearly normal size ( im excited about this, means my recovery will be that much smoother), and testicular pain is starting to kick in. Now to the Question. Can I use Erase Pro, an AI, along with Clomid and nolva in pct? Below is my full protocol, let me know what you think.

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Bioforge V2
DS Lean Extreme
Usp Labs Test Powder(DAA)
Usp Labs powerfull
ZMA
Erase Pro

It might be overkill, im not taking any chances lol.

HCG at 250 IU EOD and Adex at .5 mg EOD will be used until start of PCT

PS: Cycle was great, im a boxer doing 3 hour workouts and recovery was great, agression and punching power went thru the roof, though i must say, endurance deff took a dive)

bigbb123

Awards
Also im using the following supplements as a preworkout mix:

3g Beta alanine
Green Magnitude (MCC)
1g Creatinol O Phosphate
BCAA
4g Citrulline Malate

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf both nolva and clomid? Drop nolva bro.. please. Overkill here bro.. be smart!

bigbb123

Awards
Hahaa, you sure man, i dont want to take any chances on this, i mean wats a boxer without any natural T lol? Any harm in pursuing this protocol?

SinX

SinX

Awards
x2 drop the nolva, having an overkill PCT in terms of boosters and other OTC products are fine, but nolva is pretty damn toxic and you won't need to run both, clomid will do you justice with the AI and boosters. Besides nolva is just going to block any estrogen, it's not gonna get rid of it ya know, def throw in the erase pro. Plus you were smart, ran an AI and HCG throughout cycle so your recovery will be that much smoother, esp if your bad boys are getting back to normal size.

I am a boxer as well and without natural T, well, hahaha you already know. Yes on cycle your endurance will take a hit, esp with what I'm running the first 1wk or so it was nearly impossible but after my body getting used to, it's actually easier and I'm prepping for a fight coming up. Strength and muscle endurance has gone up like wha tha fck recently.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2 drop the nolva, having an overkill PCT in terms of boosters and other OTC products are fine, but nolva is pretty damn toxic and you won't need to run both, clomid will do you justice with the AI and boosters. Besides nolva is just going to block any estrogen, it's not gonna get rid of it ya know, def throw in the erase pro. Plus you were smart, ran an AI and HCG throughout cycle so your recovery will be that much smoother, esp if your bad boys are getting back to normal size.

I am a boxer as well and without natural T, well, hahaha you already know. Yes on cycle your endurance will take a hit, esp with what I'm running the first 1wk or so it was nearly impossible but after my body getting used to, it's actually easier and I'm prepping for a fight coming up. Strength and muscle endurance has gone up like wha tha fck recently.
Proof that nolva is "pretty damn toxic"?

People have been using Nolva for years. It works. Let's not try to re-invent the wheel.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And lots of people run both nolva and clomid, just lower the dose of both.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I like Nolva, but if I used an AI throughout the cycle and estrogen is under control, I don't use it during pct. But if your wanting to keep estrogen in check during pct, I like Forma.