help me make a good pct? - AnabolicMinds.com

help me make a good pct?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

help me make a good pct?

sup guys, its been almost 6 weeks that ive been on epi..., and my last week has been kinda chitty where i either took 20 mg to maybe none or up to 50 mg a day just because i was so buisy..... but i plan on doing 1 last final week at 60mg of epi and then doing my pct,

for my pct, i will have about 1-2 weeks worth of cycle assist left, and i was going to get nolvadex, i found a web where i can get it for research purps,

i was also thinking daa but other then that... i really have no clue what all i should run and the dosages,

please help me get a good solid pct. i will have ran epi for 7 weeks. after next week.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

fail
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

million options....
    i ran this after mechabol/stano

tomaxifen citrate 20/20/12.5/10
    recourse (daa) 3g's for 6 weeks
    erase pro every other day
    anabeta elite
    ostarine 20mg's for 6 weeks
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    fail
    you really are a scum bag, if you wana contribute, then contribute if not gtfo you sorry sack of ****
  5. New Member

The real truth is that recovery takes time. Pct just gets your body working on its own again. This doesn't mean that your recovered afterwards. As far as pct protocols go, there are tons of different opinions. Reason being is no one way works for everyone. There are general guidelines that will apply to the masses. But regardless of the methods used, recovery will take time and patience. So with that being said, a standard pct protocol would be blasting hcg before pct, then running a serm with an ai, and some natural test boosters. After pct I suggest you continue on with a mild ai and a test booster for an additional 4-6 weeks. This will cover any estrogen rebound and help with crashing test levels. Despite what many think, serms will spike test levels during usage but they will fall after discontinuation. In time they eventually level out and your lipid profile will improve as well. This is why periodic blood work is a must so you can monitor these changes. I recommend doing the first set of bloods 4 weeks after pct then a month or two later. If those check out and your health is in order that's when it's ok to cycle again. A short cycle like yours shouldn't take more then a couple months to bounce back from.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by navy View Post

you really are a scum bag, if you wana contribute, then contribute if not gtfo you sorry sack of ****
    coming from the guy with no commitment. not even sure how you dosed epistane each day. dont even know what to take for pct a week before the cycle ends. if anyone here is the sorry sack of ****, its you. youre the type of person that causes these things to get banned. so when its no longer available inthe next year or so, look in the mirror and thank yourself

not like this is hard to answer. take one minute to use the search bar and youll get a dozen threads on epstane pct. but you have to remake a thread like a helpless bich right?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    coming from the guy with no commitment. not even sure how you dosed epistane each day. dont even know what to take for pct a week before the cycle ends. if anyone here is the sorry sack of ****, its you. youre the type of person that causes these things to get banned. so when its no longer available inthe next year or so, look in the mirror and thank yourself

not like this is hard to answer. take one minute to use the search bar and youll get a dozen threads on epstane pct. but you have to remake a thread like a helpless bich right?
    learn to read, and stop trying to act like an internet thug, you are completely useless and you are a *******. i can tell by the way you come off you are a sorry excuse of a being and you are wasting air for everyone around the world. please suck a dick, and get on with yourlife you butthurt beta *******. damn you are sooooooo mad right now. not to mention your pretty ugly too.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

and i can tell by the way you come off that youre a fat little immature 18 year old. hows it feel to get hit with the truth? u mad bro? of course youre mad, youre short fat little hobbit at 5'8 225lbs that cant lose weight on your own so you try to short cut it with a steroid. and then you completely fail at that too. hows your weight loss going anyways? you lose those 6 inches or whatever you need to get into boot camp yet? your liver still hurting? go suk a cawk you angry little boy
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Name:  52690d1365197413-now-advertising-zip-gun-anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpeg
Views: 107
Size:  32.9 KB
    But seriously dudes. Not to get in the middle of a pissing match here but y'all should calm down, yes he's a dumbass but no need to be a dick head. Take another pin and calm down lol(just a joke) why can't we peacefully help the retarded out? Hell if public schools have esee why don't they just make a retarded questions only section and have the "fuzzy bunnies" answers on it and hope they get a Darwin award?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help Me ID the Good Carbs
    By SHSUStudent in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 03:37 AM
  2. Help me make a $300 (US) stack / PCT!!!
    By Minus83 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:27 PM
  3. halodrol help me first cycle need pct tips
    By letmepokethat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 12:03 AM