3rd try to get help here - AnabolicMinds.com

3rd try to get help here

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

3rd try to get help here

Can some knowledgable members please help? I've tried asking two other times prior to this asking for replies for a post cycle setup for me based on what ill be taking, yet cant get any help. All I wanna know is a good protocol for post cycle for the Beast and Titan stacks. Please help, lil I said the two other posts, I'd really like to start ASAP! Thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Is this an ok setup? Nolvadex 40mg per day for first 2 weeks clomid 100mg per day for first 2 weeks Nolvadex 20mg per day for last 2 weeks clomid 50mg per day for last 2 weeks?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm familiar with 'beast' but what is Titan?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

The Titan stack is 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten for weeks 1-4, and weeks 4-8 are 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten, 15 mg Epistane.

I ordered clomid and tamoxifen so now comes dosing...both liquid form.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by boricua2480 View Post
    Can some knowledgable members please help? I've tried asking two other times prior to this asking for replies for a post cycle setup for me based on what ill be taking, yet cant get any help. All I wanna know is a good protocol for post cycle for the Beast and Titan stacks. Please help, lil I said the two other posts, I'd really like to start ASAP! Thanks.
    How long have you been training and what are your goals?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

I've been working out regularly since 2003. I put on size with time but wanted to get lean and could never get there. At 165 I looked ok but was not cut like I want to be. I'm 33, 5'7", 155 currently and typically my body likes to be around 165-170, but trying to lean out currently. My goal is to get to 185 at 7% bf. I'd guess I'm at about 16% bf currently and was probably around 20% last year this time but also weighed 169-170. It's been a slow progression with all the different workout plans, meal plans, and things I've tried to get my ultimate physique. I do crossfit 3-4 times a week and hit the gym 1-2 times a week. I might change the workout protocol around a bit during Cycle. I'm not too terribly far off from where I wanna be.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

7% Body Fat is a huge goal. It is very difficult to get that low. You have to be super super dedicated to your diet. Training needs to be highly organised with LOTS of cardio. And supplements / steroids are almost always needed. Unless your a triathlete or marathon runner lol.
    Good luck.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

At your stats, there's no reason for you to be using anything that contains 4 steroids in them.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

As for PCT with what you have. I'd dose the Clomid as this - 50/50/25/25
    Use the nolva if any gyno issues arise on cycle.

There are numerous other products to add to your pct. You need to do some research.

That is a harsh product your about to injest.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

How much of each are you taking?

Any one of those steroids at a moderate dose will be more effective than a mini-dose of 4.

I'm going to say it, even though I'm sure someone already has, at 155, 16% you can make gains without the steroids. Your goal is to gain 30 lbs and lose 9% bodyfat, thats a pretty huge thing, it will take a lot of hard work, knowledge, and your going to need to be meticulous with your diet and training. A cocktail of drugs isn't the easy route you think it is. Post up your diet in the nutrition forum and get sone help there.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    At your stats, there's no reason for you to be using anything that contains 4 steroids in them.
    x2

why do you feel the need to stack two quad stacks together over 8 weeks? you dont even have the nutrition game down if you cant get below 16% natty. it should be relatively easy for you to get to 12% if you crossfit 4xweek. just focus on your diet bud

it sounds like youve been overwhelmed with information and not sure how to sort out the dos and donts. for one, crossfit isnt very good for size or strength. especially if you actually mean a crossfit affiliate
  12. New Member

Well bro you got what you wanted which is good advice, I hope you take it! If you aren't too far from your goals focus more on your diet and take something mild. If you can just change your routine and get better results that is a much better road than screwing with your hpta
  13. ELo
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.

No doubt, you can get closer to where you wanna be without the juice first. Your cycle will do almost nothing for you unless your diet is on point. You might be frustrated now, with progress slow going and all, but imagine how frustrated youd be after you put your body and your wallet through all the stress of doing this cycle and then end up no closer to your goals than you were before. Get your diet on point, spend a few days a week doing full body hiit, and be patient. Results will come
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I am very dedicated. I have had several injuries halt my results over the years and It seemed like every year or 2 I was starting from the ground up again. It sucks. But I'm healthy again, been back in it for almost a year and going strong.

I look better now than I have in a long time and that's mainly because of my diet. Im smaller in size but in better shape and better definition than previously. Ill try to get more info on a new diet for my goals. I am strict with my current diet believe me, and I've stripped a lot of the fat that accrued over the years because I put myself in a calorie deficit. I definitely lost some muscle, which is why I'm down to 155, but I needed the stomach fat gone quick as well as the puffiness all around. The muscle I can rebuild faster than I can burn the fat. That's just the way my body works. I just can't seem to get "there" which is why I'm doing another cycle. It's been several years since my last one. And they've always given me the boost I need to break a new barrier. The same reason everybody takes these things.

So with all due respect to you guys, you can stop preaching to me about why i shouldn't do a cycle unless you yourself are all natural and are against performance enhancing supplements because anybody on this forum is doing the same thing for the same reason as i am. Now, with that said, I've tried many, many meal plans over the years via bb.com, forums, etc and nothing has got me the body I know I'm capable of. The hard work is easy, I love working out and i love crossfit also, both have their place in my world for my goals, but it's the science behind it that's hard for me to dial in. i.e. a meal plan that works for me. I can pack on size, but I want size, and low bf%. That's where it gets tricky for me anyway. Thanks again and any other advice on this is always welcome.
  15. ELo
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.

The more muscle you have the more fat youll burn, but if your current diet has been purposefully set up to where your burning as much muscle as you are fat in order to lose weight you shouldn't even consider doing a cycle. Many people here are running cycles in order to break plateaus or speed progress that they were already achieving natty. You are not making progress. That is just another bad diet. These PHs will only further stress your already stressed body. Meal plans from these different websites don't necessarily work. Everyone is different and your diet will need to be dialed in specifically for you and your body type. Which means you should spend much much more time experimenting with it to get it right. After all this is done, then you should consider you cycle.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

still dont see why you wanna use such a big stack at your body size

that essay you just wrote prety much said "i know what i want and what im doing, i just want a short cut because what im doing isnt working"

and we werent preaching to not cycle. we were questioning your reasoning behind such a harsh choice at your size. just run epistane for 6 weeks. cmon stop thinking youre an all-knowing sage and look at what you posted. youre trying to justify running 4 weeks at 3 compounds, then another 4 weeks with 4 compounds for a total 8 weeks.. at 155...

it doesnt make sense. youre just coming off as a short cut wanting the biggest baddest compond on the market, but it doesnt work that way
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Also it sounds like your just trying to lose weight. Okay so start ECA stack or clen or something. It'll be more effective at Burbing fat anyways and it won't mess with your hormones.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Drop the crossfit ****, I have never heard of anyone doing that kind of cycle doing crossfit and only going to the gym once a week..You will stress your entire body, but will not gain what you could if you did things right.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Just to clarify...I am NOT doing both Beast and Titan stacks together. I am doing the Titan stack 1st. Then down the road about 6 months ill run the other.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

Ditch that Titan stuff man and run Epistane like a previous poster suggested. The best epistane product I've used is Epi-Strong.

I recently ran this and was able to add lean muscle while cutting a substantial amount of BF % - about 2%. And this was while eating 3000 kcal a day. That's a bulking amount for me. Results were unreal and it's not so hard on your insides, limited sides and even a feel good steroid.
    Run it mg- 40/40/40/60/60/60

Just an alternative idea for you to consider.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    still dont see why you wanna use such a big stack at your body size

that essay you just wrote prety much said "i know what i want and what im doing, i just want a short cut because what im doing isnt working"

and we werent preaching to not cycle. we were questioning your reasoning behind such a harsh choice at your size. just run epistane for 6 weeks. cmon stop thinking youre an all-knowing sage and look at what you posted. youre trying to justify running 4 weeks at 3 compounds, then another 4 weeks with 4 compounds for a total 8 weeks.. at 155...

it doesnt make sense. youre just coming off as a short cut wanting the biggest baddest compond on the market, but it doesnt work that way
    I reread my posts and I have no idea why you would post that I'm "an all knowing sage" and "I know what I want and what I'm doing but what I'm doing isn't working." Nothing I posted even comes close to me acting like a know it all. I have however tried TONS of different things over the past 10 years. Supplements, "diets", or meal plans, PH's, but mainly a LOT of hard work with different workout protocols. I went from 120 to 170 over that time period. But never acquired my ideal physique. So how that sounds arrogant like I'm a professional at this I have no idea. But my question had nothing to do with anything other than a good PCT for the PH's I'd be taking. The other stuff, diet, meal plans, etc ill work out in a different thread.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I repeat: you WILL NOT have good gains with that stack along with crossfit and only one or two days of gym a week...It is like having a Ferrari with ****ty tires: it will get you nowhere, and **** the car up in the process.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Yes the workout protocol will be changed around during the cycle.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

You should change it before cycle, not "around during cycle". And way before, not just a few weeks.
    Also, you should not go back to crossfit after you are done, because you will loose most of your gains.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    You should change it before cycle, not "around during cycle". And way before, not just a few weeks.
    Also, you should not go back to crossfit after you are done, because you will loose most of your gains.
    I'm curious why you would think that crossfit would make me lose gains if i kept with a good diet for bulking. I've gained muscle while doing crossfit with the exception of recently where I was cutting pretty hard and knew some muscle would go with the fat. Is this something that has happened to you?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

No, it did not happen to me, because I would never go back to crossfit after a cycle. Actually, I would never do crossfit to gain muscle. Its just not right for that.
    All the guys that you see in a crossfit gym that are huge, did not get that size and condition with crossfit. You need to hit the gym for that. Ask around.

Actually, it is very sad for me to read that you want to go into a serious cycle, and think this kind of crap.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

theres a thread on this forum about crossfit and size. all the big voices like rodja and zir red completely agree crossfit isnt for bulking. first off, you need to define what you mean by crossfit because there is the crossfit sport, then theres crossfit affiliates (aka phaggots)

Crossfit for size?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Well again, this thread was to ask about PCT. I was just curious if someone who tells me I will lose all my gains if I do crossfit after a cycle has ever done crossfit and stuck with it or if this was a comment based on hearsay or misinformation. I wouldn't give somebody info in pinning when I've never done it myself. I also wouldn't give someone info on pinning based on what somebody else said about pinning. Just sayin'. Anyway, Ill try to find more info on a good setup for my cycle for pct and will do a thread for diet recommendations based on my goals and body type. And ill also get a thread started since a good workout plan is also needed.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I dont need to put my hand over a bonfire to know I will burn, the way I dont need to loose time trying CF for bulking to tell you it DOES NOT WORK.
    Man, you really need to get your **** together..
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I mean, you ask for advice, but only on PCT? You are not willing to listen any other stuff about your phucked up stupid cycle?
    It makes baby jesus very very sad..
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

No. I'm not concerned with anything else. Otherwise I would've asked for other advice. Im not worried about anything else in this thread. The fact that you keep insisting on concerning yourself with this isn't worth your time. You should let it go. It's not an issue. Pct is the only question and one guy gave me the info I needed. So this thread is now dead.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 06:00 AM
  3. Need Help! Trying to get my cycle straight...
    By effinnewguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 08:01 AM
  4. Trying to get ripped, help needed
    By steelerkid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:33 AM
  5. Please Help ( Trying to get ripped)
    By Manofclay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 09:01 AM