need advice!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.33%

need advice!

i recently got off a cycle of propionate. after a few days off the cycle i noticed one of my nipples was swollen and sensitive. I purchased Final Flex Revolution PCT as it has an estrogen blocker in it. within 2 days of taking it the swelling went down but it still has some puffiness and a lump. i also purchased a SERM of Nolva-liquid tamox. do you think i should take the Nolva with the revolution pct or the revolution will be fine alone? any adivce is appreciated.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.09%

HAHAHAHAH I'm so sorry but I love that show and professor is tha man! I also wanna apologize for feeling the same way; I always help out and will always be polite, but after reading a lot of ish lately, this is for the people who know what they're doin......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXU8w336oGs
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.12%

Run the nolva bro you'll be happy you did and otc pct isn't the way to go I'm running clomid right now along with other otc for my pct to get a bounce back. My burn a little hole in your wallet but for sure worth it. Don't ever think you can do the minimum on a pct.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.05%

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Run the nolva bro you'll be happy you did and otc pct isn't the way to go I'm running clomid right now along with other otc for my pct to get a bounce back. My burn a little hole in your wallet but for sure worth it. Don't ever think you can do the minimum on a pct.
    x2. No reason to cycle to gain muscle, then grow boobies that hide it because you jipped yourself on PCT
    For a POWERFUL new pre-workout, check out ANIMOSITY at bpnutra.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.09%

sorry man I apologize for coming off like that and after seeing your screen name, as a fellow NY'er and giants fan lemme help out as well, as long as you ain't a mets fan, jk.

Run either Serm and also make sure to get an AI, prami and aromasin, run the prami ed at 0.5 and depending on a few things you may need to boost it and use the aromasin at 12.5 eod. This will help out a lot too and worse comes to worse, you might have to hit up letro, but hopefully it's not serious yet. A couple OTC test boosters would just help a bit, fadogia will help your bad boys get pumpin again and if you have anymore questions please feel free to PM/post it here and I got you.

Is your nipple scratchy, sensitive, constantly swollen? When you say a lump, does it feel like a marble behind it? Any way you could take a pic and so we could see if anything is developing.

Next time no matter what you run in the future: inj/oral/trandermal anything, please have a serm + ai on hand just in case things like this happen.

I want to apologize again, because I am a real stickler when it comes down to having supps/pct ready and I don't know who gave you advice or when you read it, but next time please do a bit more before you start anything.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet newbie needs advice for cycle
    By Irongame in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 02:01 PM
  3. Need advice on my "stack"
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 12:34 PM
  4. Need Advice