SERM HELP!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Answers

SERM HELP!

Today is my last day on Epi - Havoc where I took it for 4 weeks 30/30/30/40, and I will be starting my Tamoxifen Citrate (SERM) tomorrow and I just have a few questions for you guys. I am going to dose

25/25/10/10 of the SERM and AI on week two does that sound like a good dose for epi? I see some people dose 40mg but I was thinking that might be too much?

And one more question what time of the day is best to dose Morning, afternoon, or night? And would I split up the dosages like 10mgs at one point in the day and 15mgs another or just take the whole 25mgs at once?

Thanks for all your help guys!!

2. Registered User
    Answers

For havoc I've been told 20/20/10/10 was fine. During 20 taking 10 in the morning with food, 10 afternoon with food. During 10 morning with food.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dcbeast View Post
    Today is my last day on Epi - Havoc where I took it for 4 weeks 30/30/30/40, and I will be starting my Tamoxifen Citrate (SERM) tomorrow and I just have a few questions for you guys. I am going to dose

25/25/10/10 of the SERM and AI on week two does that sound like a good dose for epi? I see some people dose 40mg but I was thinking that might be too much?

And one more question what time of the day is best to dose Morning, afternoon, or night? And would I split up the dosages like 10mgs at one point in the day and 15mgs another or just take the whole 25mgs at once?

Thanks for all your help guys!!
    Nolva 20/20/10/10 is standard and fine for Epi since you really didn't go too high for long.

An AI would have been good to have on hand, just in case you notice any weird ish going on; however, it's never too late to pick one up to prevent rebound or anything like that and nolva is only going to block further E rising, it ain't gonna stop the build up or anything like that. I suppose if it's all good you could get away with a topical, but if you notice anything strange I'd start with prami/exem and worse comes to worse, letro. I know people will say epi won't aromatase, I say, don't take that chance.

You could dose it all at once either in the morning, afternoon or night, doesn't matter what time of day with or without food. Every time during my PCT I dosed in the morning with/most of the time without a meal, that with different boosters and then I'd save the ai/rc's at night, pretty much what I do on cycle.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

if its a research Chem it's prolly a little underdosed..
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Answers

Half life is 4+ days so just take it all at once so you don't forget
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle and SERM help: DECA, 1AD, 4AD
    By FlexMasterFunk in forum Cycle Info