PCT for Flex Fitness Beast Stack and Titan Stack

boricua2480

Awards
Hello. What PCT would be recommended with the Titan Stack and what PCT would be recommended with the Beast Stack? I mean real PCT, I'm going to get one of these stacks now and another maybe 3-6 months from now and want to make sure I am prepared. I am just trying to learn more as I've taken other PH's and had good results and always used the PCT from the same companies of the PH's and had minor complications w/ sides, so want to do it right this time and goind forward. Thanks for the help guys. Info on the stack ingredients below:

Beast Stack info:
Beast
30mg 19-Norandrostenediol, 20mg Max-LMG, 10mg Methly Sten
Wolverine 50mg 19-Norandrostenediol, 20mg 6-Bromo

Titan Stack info:
Titan:
25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten,
Titan2: 25 mg Halodrol, 20 mg Max-LMG, 10 mg M-Sten, 15 mg Epistane

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a SERM for sure

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA (SNS makes a good DAA product)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (for cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

boricua2480

Awards
Thx for the reply. I actually ended up ordering clomid and letro.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Good call on the clomid and letro. I'm planning on running the Flex Restore and what Tamox I have. The Restore will provide me with about 3 grams DAA a day and about 90mg of 6-bromo, which is an estrogen blocker. I'll probably add some Tribulus and other herbs as well. I'm not seeing much suppression or testicular atrophy, whatever you want to call it. The only side effect I've seen so far is a little bit of acne and a little higher blood pressure at times. I've been taking N.O. booster pills with my preworkout and that's just about taking care of the high B.P., it's really not that bad at all. While I've been running this, I talked one of my friends into getting a Restore to just use as a test booster. He's halfway through it and he's actually making so good gains. He seems to be carving up and he says he's getting stronger every workout, so that's a good sign that the Restore would probably be a good thing for my PCT. Which one are you going to do? Beast stack or Titan stack?

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Just copy and past this in your search bar and my thread will come up. I cant post links yet....

FLEX Fitness Products Beast Stack
...with (Beast Wolverine & Restore PCT). second one down.

boricua2480

Awards
I got the Titan stack for my upcoming cycle. I should've started already but a new job opportunity came up all of a sudden and gotta wait until I take the drug test. I hear most employers don't test for anabolic use but I'm not risking it. This is a government job so they might delve a lil deeper into their screening process and pay the cost for anabolic testing.

Chris1

Chris1

Awards
Congrats on the new job man! PM me and let me know when you start your cycle so I can follow your log. It was a tough disision to pick which one to get.

Hugo Danner

Awards
Glad I found this thread. Just got the Titan stack and have been trying to determine SERM for PCT. For whatever reaon, I am not having much luck getting responses. Anyway, I've read not to use Tmox with 19-NorAndrostenediol - from memory, something to do with estrogen/bad effects. But I've also read clomid increases risk of blood clots. I have Tmox and Torem (although Torem is more toxic) and can get clomid if need be. What did you use and what did you think? Also, how exactly did you dose?

Thanks!

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hugo, I have had many people tell me that clomid and torem together is the best pct ever. I'm going to run clomid (50/50/25/25)
and torem (120 3 days, 90 4 days/60/60/30).

Hugo Danner

Awards
Thehogsters - thanks! Barely getting any replies here - so really appreciate you taking the time to help.

Never did clomid before. So I would stack them - take both clomid and torem together at the same time?

Did you do the whole 8 week cycle? I am thinking of cutting it to a 6 week cycle. Concerned over taking a methylated cocktail. Could be real harsh on liver and pancreas. And concerned about downstream effects. Was thinking 2 weeks Titan then 4 weeks of Titan 2?

Also - is an AI needed in PCT for this stack? I don't think anything in stack aromatizes?

Finally - what about cortisol control in PCT. Not exactly sure how to dose for this stack. Will cortisol be high coming off cycle? Or be low and increase?

Thanks for any responses.

Stronger2

Awards
Did you ever find out what pct to use with the beast stack im about to start it and would like some input what to use

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you ever find out what pct to use with the beast stack im about to start it and would like some input what to use
Use this PCT:

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA (SNS makes a good DAA product)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (for cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Noob4life

Awards
Warbird. Could you explain the x/x/x/x/ as far as dosage? I'm just getting into the prohormone scene been lifting natty for 3 years and just purchased the b3ast stack. I realize I should have better pct than what they provide but am having trouble finding out dosages of what to take and where I can actually buy this stuff off the net. Could u link some reliable websites for the nolvadex,DAA, and reduct xt along with how many pills/millagrams per day? Thanks

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Warbird. Could you explain the x/x/x/x/ as far as dosage? I'm just getting into the prohormone scene been lifting natty for 3 years and just purchased the b3ast stack. I realize I should have better pct than what they provide but am having trouble finding out dosages of what to take and where I can actually buy this stuff off the net. Could u link some reliable websites for the nolvadex,DAA, and reduct xt along with how many pills/millagrams per day? Thanks
Warbird is laying out dosage for each week. For instance Nolva ran at 20mg for first and second week. For the third and forth week run at 10mg. So again 4 weeks looks like 20/20/10/10.

The sponsors on this board carry Nolva. They will provide you with a dropper and tell you how many milligrams (mg) are in each milliliter (ml) for each product on the site. Nolva should be 20mg in one ml.

Daa and reduce xt are easy to find. Check out the supplement stores page.

Noob4life

Awards
Nolva is injected? I thought it was an oral pill?

Noob4life

Awards
he hormones in the beast stack can aromatize? I was told by someone to make sure if I need it. because taking nolva if it's not necessary could have bad side effects? Any reason why the PCT they do provide isn't effective enough? Just searching for knowledge here I really want to learn all I can thanks for bearing with me