Going to the doc about my gyno.. Surgery?

  1. Going to the doc about my gyno.. Surgery?

    I think I'm going to finally talk to my doc about having my gyno removed. It's pretty decently sized, about the same as a nickel. I'm going to try the whole pain/soreness sob story in hopesy insurance will cover it. My question is should I first go to my family dr, a plastic surgeon or a general surgeon?

  2. You'll have to go to your general doctor first to complain and get diagnosed. They'll refer you to someone with more experience in the area who does the surgeries most likely. His referral is what will go a long way in maybe getting it covered....maybe
    Head Purus Labs Rep

  3. It's all about insurance. You'll need a referral from your pcp to see a surgeon. Either a plastics or general surgeon can cut it out and take care of you. Make sure the surgeon you pick is one that regularly does mastectomy. good luck

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to go about my gyno
    By Redsox0432 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:24 PM
  3. Going to the doc today-- do I want clomid, nolva or torem?
    By LeanGuy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:06 PM
  4. talking to the doc about...
    By wildman536 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 04:07 PM
  5. Going to the doc for a script
    By PHWSSJ in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in