Clomid or Nolva?

FranARG

Awards
I will start a 6 week Havoc cycle in a few days. I already got it all figured out, I just need to decide what SERM to take: Nolva or Clomid. I already have both of them. I will also run an OTC PTC alongside, and use a test booster.Any thoughts? Nolva or Clomid? Opinions about dosages will be appreciated.Thanks!

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
From what I have gathered is that clomid will be better for ur balls but may come with sides like mood swings etc.

FranARG

Awards
From what I have gathered is that clomid will be better for ur balls but may come with sides like mood swings etc.
Thanks! I guess my gf will have to tolerate me for a few weeks, then haha

jbergman90

Awards
I will start a 6 week Havoc cycle in a few days. I already got it all figured out, I just need to decide what SERM to take: Nolva or Clomid. I already have both of them. I will also run an OTC PTC alongside, and use a test booster.Any thoughts? Nolva or Clomid? Opinions about dosages will be appreciated.Thanks!
I understand you already have both of these, but you may want to consider Toremifene after your next cycle. It functions like a hybrid of clomid and nolva and I know a couple guys who have used it to reduce existing gyno from previous cycle. I've also read it can prevent some of the negative effects of estrogen on the prostate.

FranARG

Awards
Thanks, Bergman, I will consider it for my next cycle :)

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I am using torem for my pct this cycle I'm super stoked, weird to be hyped over a pct lol

jbergman90

Awards
I am using torem for my pct this cycle I'm super stoked, weird to be hyped over a pct lol
what are you gonna be running it at? and whats the cycle like that you're finishing up? just curious.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
I will run pct like this

120/90/60/30 torem
0/0/3/3/2/1 erase plus daa ed for 6 weeks

It will be after my epi/stano cycle I'm running that like this and I am logging it if anyone wants to sub, the more the merrier!!

Epi 30/40/40/40/50/50
Stano 600/800/800/800/1000/1000

jbergman90

Awards
I will run pct like this

120/90/60/30 torem
0/0/3/3/2/1 erase plus daa ed for 6 weeks

It will be after my epi/stano cycle I'm running that like this and I am logging it if anyone wants to sub, the more the merrier!!

Epi 30/40/40/40/50/50
Stano 600/800/800/800/1000/1000
True awesome dude ill try to remember to sub it. How many cycles do you have under your belt? jw

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
This will be my second cycle, ran halo/Lmg/tren cycle about 4 years ago

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

I would go with Nolva if your looking for a good read and comparison of SERM's check out the links.

http://www.ergo-log.com/nolvabest.html
http://humupd.oxfordjournals.org/content/6/3/212.full.pdf

FranARG

Awards
Good reading, I guess I will go with good old Nolva..Thank you!