Anyone ever toss in Fenugreek on top of you usual stuff in a PCT?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello:

Not sure if this is a silly question or not but on top of all my other goodies I was thinking of tossing in some Fenugreek in the old PCT this time . . any feelings on this?

I'm already using Nolvadex, DAA, multivitamins, BCAA, creatine HCL, Erase, PCT Assist, Cycle Assist, TADUCA, fish oils and all that but I see this fenugreek in a lot of test boosters so thought if for nothing more than a mental boost lol I'd try it.

Thanks everyone

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Go for it,it cant hurt! Try tribulus too,great for your sex drive.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Go for it,it cant hurt! Try tribulus too,great for your sex drive.
Well it's on it's way so in 2 weeks when I start i toss it in with the other goodies. If I grow an extra boy down there ill let everyone know lol!!!

But from the research I've done it looks promising and enough test boosters have it so we shall see and like you said cant hurt and that was my thinking as well.

As for tribulus never thought much of it but maybe my doses was to low but others swear by it. IMO some (not all) products are like that a hit and miss. Guess it's part of the fun / science to see what works for your particular body

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's part of old school PCT, just plan fenugreek, and it works IMO. Start at say at 1500mg at night and ramp it up each additional week for 3 weeks then take a week off. Libido will climb fast and nuts balloon.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
It's part of old school PCT, just plan fenugreek, and it works IMO. Start at say at 1500mg at night and ramp it up each additional week for 3 weeks then take a week off. Libido will climb fast and nuts balloon.
Oh wow thanks for the tip. So only take it at night? As I was going to take a gram 3 times a day as per bottle instructions. And the ramp is add 500 a week?