Online Shop for Clomid - AnabolicMinds.com

Online Shop for Clomid

1. New Member

Online Shop for Clomid

Hey there
    I went to the doctor today and told him what I did and if he would help me and subscribe me clomid.
    Unfortunately he told me he won't and I need to come to check my blood every 2 weeks...so basically good luck...

Is there an online shop where I can order them? Can anyone send me a pm with the link? oder information?
    I tried to search online, but there are hundrets of online shops...but they do not feel really trustworthy.

Thank you very much

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGSX82 View Post
    Hey there
    I went to the doctor today and told him what I did and if he would help me and subscribe me clomid.
    Unfortunately he told me he won't and I need to come to check my blood every 2 weeks..
    Uh.. what did you do?
  3. New Member

a dumb thing. I was on holiday and went to a gymshop. Bought some extreme epidrol and I started a cycle...unfotunately I was blinded and did not inform myself that I need a pct. So now I'm here not prepared for pct....
    •   

4. ELo
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGSX82 View Post
    a dumb thing. I was on holiday and went to a gymshop. Bought some extreme epidrol and I started a cycle...unfotunately I was blinded and did not inform myself that I need a pct. So now I'm here not prepared for pct....
    That does qualify as a dumb thing. Right up there with sticking your peen in a light socket, or asking a friend to run over your foot with the car to see if it actually hurts or not. Here are a few things you should know: asking your doctor to prescribe you Clomid is like asking him to prescribe you Vicodin. So, no surprise there. You do need a SERM, and Clomid is not the only one. There is a sticky at the top of this specific forum that is a dummies guide to PCT, you should give that a read!! There are a few stickies written by the Mods that explain the rules of this forum, you should give those a read, they say things like "dont ask for sources", "don't give sources"!!!!! If I were you, I would make Google my new best friend, and I would tell him things like "research chems" and "reviews". The reason the stuff you found in your searches before seemed sketchy is because they are. They are about as sketchy as starting an Epi cycle with no prior knowledge of what it is or any knowledge whatsoever of how to protect yourself from it! All that being said, youre probably going to die! JK but seriously you might die!

Similar Forum Threads

1. dose for clomid?
    By speedpastu in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:26 PM
  2. Toremifene - a replacement for Clomid or Nolva?
    By Chippewa in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 01:04 PM
  3. Christmas shopping for the lady $$
    By handzilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 09:41 AM
  4. For those of you who play online poker for money..
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 12:44 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 12:52 PM