HDROL CYCLE

STLNYYDET43

Awards
First PH cycle ever. Tell me what you guys think?
-Preload Liv 52 and cycle assist for 2 weeks.
-Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100 (2 bottles)
-CEL Cycle Assist ED
-Multivitamin ED
-EFA's ED
-Taurine 5g's ED
-Protein

PCT:
-Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
-Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
-Cycle Support ED
-PCT Assist ED
-Multi/EFA's
-Creatine
* Would you guys add anything/take anything away? LMK

optimistmind

Awards
Looks like you did your research. Solid layout

ELo

ELo

Awards
Looks good. Need to add DAA and maybe an extra test booster to PCT. Wanna give your natty test a boost after the restart.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
most pct assist products are already test boosters. id say your g2g

at 5'8 and 170, youll like that dosage. dont get suprised by bp headaches the first week. and dont expect too much change till around week3. then the strength will kick in and youll feel like the frikkin hulk

ELo

ELo

Awards

at 5'8 and 170, youll like that dosage. dont get suprised by bp headaches the first week. and dont expect too much change till around week3. then the strength will kick in and youll feel like the frikkin hulk
^^ Right, I missed the PCT assist. Keep those cals high! Good luck

STLNYYDET43

Awards

Exactly what I was thinking. Appreciate the input.

ELo

ELo

Awards
is erase really needed? im probably going to use your layout as my first cycle in about 3 weeks.
Maybe, Maybe not. Better safe than sorry. In this case he is using it to lower estro while tapering off the Nolva.

ELo

ELo

Awards
yeah, Its a solid first cycle. Just adjust calorie intake to achieve the results you want. i.e. bulk,recomp

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Oh yeahh one more thing guys. I've never bought nolva before. In your standard 20mg per ml (I think thats what it is) and if I take it everyday for four weeks 20/20/10/10 how many bottles would be sufficent 1, 2, 3???

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Also, you don't really need to preload anything except Hawthorne berry. But it only hurts your wallet, so your call.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Also, you don't really need to preload anything except Hawthorne berry. But it only hurts your wallet, so your call.
H-drol like any ph is gonna F' up your liver for the time being. And milk thistle will help protect your liver. HB is good for a quite a few things, but not typically for your liver. Am I wrong?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
HB is for blood pressure. What I'm saying is milk thistle is a good idea, but you don't need to take it for two weeks before hand. Just take the cycle assist and liver support while your on. HB needs to be preloaded becauses it spikes your blood pressure before it begins regulating it.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
pump house is correct here. this is one corner you can cut. save yourself 2 weeks of cycle assist and preload some cheap ass hawthorne berry. then seitch to cycle assist when you start