Help! gyno problems.....

biggs85

Awards
I did a cycle many months ago. So a month or two after my pct I noticed I had a slightly hard tissue in my left nipple. And it was sensitive. Hurts with decent pressure on it. Now luckily, you can't really tell I have it. I am currently on erase and almost done from a month of it. Unfortunately, Gyno is still here, maybe a lil better. What can I do to get rid of this? Something stronger? Please help

LTFU

Awards
I'm currently getting rid of the same problem. Get Letrozole and take .5mg first day, 1.0 second, 1.5 third, 2.0 fourth, then take 2.5 until its completely gone, then taper back down daily like you tapered up. Stay about three days at the .5 and then to be safe take a SERM

biggs85

Awards
thanks alot man!! will do.. now why do you recommend a serm? and what serm are you using?? because i dont want to take clomid. did that once and felt absolutely horrible on it. very depressed.

LTFU

Awards
No problem. And because Letro is a strong compound itself, so you want to taper of from it and the SERM is another way to be safe that it stays gone. I'm using Tamoxifen as my SERM.

FranARG

Awards
There is a good sticky thread about PCT on this board, you should take a look.FYI, Tamoxifen seems to be the strongest PCT drug for gyno.Good luck!

biggs85

Awards
cool. thanks alot. how are you going to dose your tamoxifen? for how long??

LTFU

Awards
20mg for the first two weeks and then 10mg for the last two weeks.