Good PCT?

MikeGSX82

Awards
Hey there
Greetings from Switzerland.

I got a little question. I'm doing a prohormone cycle right now and I am preparing for a good PCT.
Unfortunately, it is hard to get good supplements here in Switzerland. So far I have found some products.

1. Recycle from Purus Labs

2. T-Up Black

3. Triazole

I think I am going to take eigther:

Recycle & T-up Black with Silymarin Milk Thistle for a PCT cycle
or
Recycle & Triazole with Silymarin Milk Thistle for a PCT cycle

What do you guys think? are these good products and would that be enough for a PCT?

Thank you very much!

Mike

I also found some other products, but I don't know if they are any good for a PCT:

Animal Stack, Animal Test, Anotest and EvoTest

ELo

ELo

Awards
Yep, SERM. Those other products will only be worth buying if used in combination with a SERM

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
What PH are you taking?

A serm is not necessary for everything. Period. Everyone reads way too much into the broscience of it. The only member here that I know that has enough educational background to comment on the necessity of a serm is Coop and I'm sure he would agree with me. Just because everyone says to do something doesn't mean its right. Question everything sheeple!

Some never run a serm and are fine. Some use AIs instead of serms and recover better than those that use serms. At the very least OTC pct is necessary, that's it

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
What PH are you taking?

A serm is not necessary for everything. Period. Everyone reads way too much into the broscience of it. The only member here that I know that has enough educational background to comment on the necessity of a serm is Coop and I'm sure he would agree with me. Just because everyone says to do something doesn't mean its right. Question everything sheeple!
I agree with you 100%, Finaflex products are top notch especially Rev Black and would be enough for Finaflex prohormones. But it seemed like he was planning a moderate heavy cycle with all the supps he mentioned so I was just making sure he knows what a serm is and its importance in taking it.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Tbh it's a personal preference for everyone. I'd be more worried about protecting my organs than running a serm with any cycle. The body will recover on its own given time, but liver and kidney damage can be fatal or at the very least life threatening

ELo

ELo

Awards
Tbh it's a personal preference for everyone. I'd be more worried about protecting my organs than running a serm with any cycle. The body will recover on its own given time, but liver and kidney damage can be fatal or at the very least life threatening
I agree that taking organ protectant supps while running a cycle is number one. The body will re achieve homeostasis naturally in time. He could also achieve one of a few forms of gyno from something as simple as not using proper PCT. Personally, the risk of taking a semi liver toxic SERM to ensure proper PCT far out weigh the risk of taking an OTC PCT and keeping my fingers crossed that it was the right one for the cycle I did.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Don't get me wrong. I'm not advocating NO pct. And you make a very compelling argument for the use of pharma AIs or serms in relation to certain hormone related side effects

ELo

ELo

Awards
Don't get me wrong. I'm not advocating NO pct. And you make a very compelling argument for the use of pharma AIs or serms in relation to certain hormone related side effects
Well then we both see eye to eye and I hope the OP gets something out of this.