Clomid advice

1. Registered User

Clomid advice

I have 60 25mg clomid pills. I'm currently running a PH cycle, but a light one. And I was wondering if I just took the 25mg a day would that be okay to get everything back to normal? And also would running it for 30 days be alright? I've done research and most of the sources say 6 weeks and others say 4 weeks ect. Any advice won't be ignored thank you!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

What do you consider light? Also are you running any other PCT along side of that, even if it is OTC?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

do 50/50/25/25. thats the typical clomid dose for "light" compounds and will run you 42 pills
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    What do you consider light? Also are you running any other PCT along side of that, even if it is OTC?
    Well I've done two cycles on my 3rd, and my first one was test/tren/ deca and my last one was a Dbol cycle. Now I'm running super dmz 2.0. And I was going to run either estroginex or pes erase pro along with my clomid. With also a liver support.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

PCT is something you can never be to careful with, I run PCT's for 50mg Hdrol with a Nolva/Clomid combo. I'm no expert in this by any means but from what I understand super dmz is much more potent than Hdrol so I would think you need a more aggressive PCT for it.
    Yeah that's why I'm running clomid and a OTC pct
  6. ELo
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Yeah that's why I'm running clomid and a OTC pct
    Super Dmz is a pretty strong cycle. Also, Clomid and an OTC is not considered an aggressive PTC. I looked at the Estrogenex and personally that's what I would use in combo with the Clomid.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    do 50/50/25/25. thats the typical clomid dose for "light" compounds and will run you 42 pills
    ^^This guy is always on the ball.
  7. Registered User

What about torem? What should I dose that?
  8. ELo
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.

I've never used it before myself. That being said I've seen people dose it a little differently depending on how suppressive they believe their cycle to have been, but from what I've seen the most common dosing proto is 120/90/90/60/30. Be aware, Torem is the most common bunk SERM from RC sites!
  9. Registered User

120/90/60/30. Torem ftw man
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ELo View Post
    I've never used it before myself. That being said I've seen people dose it a little differently depending on how suppressive they believe their cycle to have been, but from what I've seen the most common dosing proto is 120/90/90/60/30. Be aware, Torem is the most common bunk SERM from RC sites!
    Really? I.was unaware, I only have bought it from one place, I really liked it more than Clomid and way more than nolva.
  11. Registered User

It's weird cause I go to puschase a bottle of clomiphene and it's like 30$ is that questionable? I know clomid in pill form is 70+ dollar for 30 pills
  12. ELo
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.

It's weird cause I go to puschase a bottle of clomiphene and it's like 30$ is that questionable? I know clomid in pill form is 70+ dollar for 30 pills
    Not necessarily. A lot of places sell it for different prices. I don't believe that it determines quality or potency. I would start to question it if it dropped below the 30$ range. 30 to 40 dollars seems to be about the normal range for research grade clomid and nolva. I do my homework and make sure I read a lot of reviews from a few different sites before I order from anywhere.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

depends on size of bottle too. the place i buy from is $20 for 30ml at 50mg/ml.thats barely enough for a low dose cycle pct. youd need two though for the stronger 100/100/50/50 protocol
  14. ELo
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.

depends on size of bottle too. the place i buy from is $20 for 30ml at 50mg/ml.thats barely enough for a low dose cycle pct. youd need two though for the stronger 100/100/50/50 protocol
    ^^ This is true. The place I buy from is $50 for a 70ml bottle at 35mg/ml. Place I get it from always seems to have it overdosed though. I have to be a little more careful with it but I really get my monies worth. UHH, Clomid at 100mg makes me a freakin woman!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

^^ This is true. The place I buy from is $50 for a 70ml bottle at 35mg/ml. Place I get it from always seems to have it overdosed though. I have to be a little more careful with it but I really get my monies worth. UHH, Clomid at 100mg makes me a freakin woman!!
    I'm using clomid for a restart at 50my Ed. After 30 days I am officially a woman and just want to bathe in and be given a Test IV straight into my blood.

Question: I am under dr care and getting bloods soon but I think I want to taper down now, I can't stay on this shti. Should I go to 25mg ED for a week and then maybe EOD for a week then come off? Or is there a standard way to come off clomid ? Thanks guys
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. ELo
    Stats
    5'6"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm using clomid for a restart at 50my Ed. After 30 days I am officially a woman and just want to bathe in and be given a Test IV straight into my blood.

Question: I am under dr care and getting bloods soon but I think I want to taper down now, I can't stay on this shti. Should I go to 25mg ED for a week and then maybe EOD for a week then come off? Or is there a standard way to come off clomid ? Thanks guys
    From what I know, Clomid doesn't have to be tapered like Nolva and Torem. Im not sure how far into your pct you are, but you could taper it off as you previously stated. It wouldn't hurt you at all, if that's why your asking.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

From what I know, Clomid doesn't have to be tapered like Nolva and Torem. Im not sure how far into your pct you are, but you could taper it off as you previously stated. It wouldn't hurt you at all, if that's why your asking.
    Thanks. It's not actually a pct it's for a restart attempt. I was on trt for 6 months and decided to seek a second opinion and the dr wanted to try a restart since im 24
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

This at a minimum you say light but did you get bloods before & after if not assume the worst remember its your balls your betting with here.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Thanks. It's not actually a pct it's for a restart attempt. I was on trt for 6 months and decided to seek a second opinion and the dr wanted to try a restart since im 24
    There is a nice read on ncbi about using HCG for a restart after anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism...id post the link but....so you will have to search to read the full text.

Anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism treated with human chorionic gonadotropin.

Abstract

A case is presented of a young competitive body-builder who abused anabolic steroid drugs and developed profound symptomatic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. With the help of prescribed testosterone (Sustanon) he stopped taking anabolic drugs, and later stopped Sustanon also. Hypogonadism returned, but was successfully treated with weekly injections of human chorionic gonadotropin for three months. Testicular function remained normal thereafter on no treatment. The use of human chorionic gonadotropin should be considered in prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism due to anabolic steroid abuse.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    There is a nice read on ncbi about using HCG for a restart after anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism...id post the link but....so you will have to search to read the full text.

Anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism treated with human chorionic gonadotropin.

Abstract

A case is presented of a young competitive body-builder who abused anabolic steroid drugs and developed profound symptomatic hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism. With the help of prescribed testosterone (Sustanon) he stopped taking anabolic drugs, and later stopped Sustanon also. Hypogonadism returned, but was successfully treated with weekly injections of human chorionic gonadotropin for three months. Testicular function remained normal thereafter on no treatment. The use of human chorionic gonadotropin should be considered in prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism due to anabolic steroid abuse.
    I'll give a read thank you, but my hypogonadism is primary... No definite cause, no history of steroid use/abuse, only natty supps.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I'll give a read thank you, but my hypogonadism is primary... No definite cause, no history of steroid use/abuse, only natty supps.
    That is rare at your age and this may not apply, But still a good read
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some quick advice on PCT Clomid / Inhibit E
    By NismoZz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 01:50 AM
  2. Mdrol PCT Clomid need advice
    By rayactr2k6 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. Erase + clomid as PCt, Need some advice