pct training advice

I

ivancat

Awards
I'm going to be running episitane for 4 weeks, and I just realized that on my second week of pct I'm going to be going to bonnaroo (music festival) and I won't have access to a gym for 5-6 days. I've heard that training/dieting on pct is vital to keep gains. Anyone have any advice or tips on what I should do? Maybe do some body weight training at the fest.. I'll be in a tent for 4 days, 2 days in a car. I am bringing a grill and lean proteins for food as well. Thanks for future tips and advice! -Ivan

I

ivancat

Awards
Oh, and for pct I'm going to be using nolva, daa, creatine, post cycle assist, and a pwo on training days.

I

ivancat

Awards
Everyone has their own opinion, I just want a solid answer.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Thats as solid as it gets. You clearly have no idea of how important pct is.

I

ivancat

Awards
You mean the importance of training while on pct?

I

ivancat

Awards
Because I do understand the whole supplementing the pct for health and keeping gains. I'm just confused on taking 6 days off training while on pct.

I

ivancat

Awards
Alright if anyone wants to know. Researching got me to not do cycle until I get back from my 6 day holiday. Pct training is vital because you need to keep up the weight training, when trying to get back to homeostasis, the mass that you put on will be considered optional, and the body will strip it off if you are not getting your lifts in. Might aswell get another bottle of havoc and run it at 6 weeks for a decent recomp for the summer.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Yeah man just wait it out, think about it, you're gonna go to a festival; there's no way you're not gonna party, getting trashed on so much crazy ish that it's not worth it right now. Even if you stay sober, it's hard to be strict when you're around all of that; have one last good week of fun and when you get back, just go into intense mode for a 6wk run and 4wk PCT.

To bang those EDM and hippy broads you won't need to be shredded, jacked, nothing, trust me on that one. Just have fun and enjoy it bro; imagine you have a run that makes you feel like ish, because you wanted to rush it and weren't prepared, then, when you get there, you feel worse in that hot sun all the time with little sleep and you gotta bring just for yourself around 12 gallons of water and a good amount of gatorade/electrolytes (1.5-2 a day, especially sweating and moving around a lot). Sorry for the rant, but gotta treat this a bit more carefully and just be patient.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Alright if anyone wants to know. Researching got me to not do cycle until I get back from my 6 day holiday. Pct training is vital because you need to keep up the weight training, when trying to get back to homeostasis, the mass that you put on will be considered optional, and the body will strip it off if you are not getting your lifts in. Might aswell get another bottle of havoc and run it at 6 weeks for a decent recomp for the summer.
Yeah training in pct is the most important! Good choice bro.